Chapter 25

Julian's POV

********

Dustin's really pissing me off. Everytime I ask to meet his parents he keeps avoiding the question, like I know we'e only been dating a few months but we have gone through a lot. And he's met my dad, hell he's punched my dad in the face, but I can't meet his parents? Uhg, men.

"Babe, I got you lunch." Dustin said, sitting beside me at our table in the cafe.

I was sitting with my regular group, but things are so much different now. Emi and Liz are actually dating now, of course they arn't getting any trouble for it at school cause guys thinks it's 'hot' lucky bastards. Miley is back, and we're actually closer than we were when we were dating, and James hasn't been at school lately, or if he has then he hasn't been sitting at our table with us.

"I'm not hungry." I said pushing the food away.

"What's wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arm around me."

"Uhg, nothing baby." I put my head on his shoulder.

He smiled and went back to stuffing food down his throat, he's such a guy! Emi didn't notice, she was too busy locking lips with Liz, which by the way was attracting a crowd of lusty guys, yum. Miley was the only one who actually noticed, she rubbed my back. Okay, when Miley starts being a better friend then Emi, that's when I need to step in. I grabbed the yogurt off the tray of food, ripped the wrapper off, and whipped it at Emi's face. Her expression was priceless.

"Why did you do that!" She yelled whiping yogurt off her face.

"Maybe you should try being a better friend."

"Julian, you need to relaxe." Liz said, standing up.

"Oh do you want some too?"

I opened my orange juice and splashed it in her face. Emi threw a plate of pasta at my face. Okay, that's the last straw. walking to the corner of the cafe, I grabbed a trashcan and charged at Emi, she attempted to run away but I dumped it over her head. Everyone was starring at us, and decided they would join in too, again! The whole cafe started throwing stuff around, Miley hid under the table. Emi tackled me to the ground, we began rolling around yelling in each others face.

"This is you're fault!" She yelled.

"No, you're just a bad friend!" i yelled back.

She tried to punch me in the face but I blocked her face, I pushed her off me and she bumped into some random kid. She charged at me again, Liz grabbed her and Dustin stood in front of me so I couldn't charge at her.

"Okay, we're good." Emi and I said in unison. 

Liz and Dustin backed off, probably because they were scared of getting hit with pasta. Once they were far away from us Emi and I charged at each other again.  Emi pushed me back, making me bump into someone. She still tackled me anyway, squshing the person under us.

"Get off me!" Emi and I shot up.

"I'm so sorry principle Williams!" I shouted. Emi pushed me again.

"He's not sorry, i'm sorry." I glared at her.

"My office, now!"

-----

We were sitting in his office, and let me tell you, he was mad! The vein in his forhead was even popping out the way my dads does. Emi and I kept exchanging rude looks and slapping each others arm everytime the principle wasn't looking.

"Okay, now that i've calmed down a bit, let's talk." We gulped. "Usually I would let this go with a detention, but this is your second food fight in this school! I'm sorry guys, but i'm afraid i'm going to have to punish you this time. For starters you are going to cean the cafeteria, and then you're suspended for two days and an in--school suspension for one more."

"That's not fair!" Emi yelled.

I grabbed Emi and rushed out of his office.

"You're an idiot, are you trying to get our punishment even worse?" 

She yanked her arm away and walked ahead. Stupid diva. We walked to the cafe and I swear i almost died. It was a mess! There was even food on the ceiling, gosh, leave it up to kids to take an opportunity to have a food fight. Someone walked up behind me and kissed my neck. I jumped back and did some move i saw on Karate Kid.

"Relax babe, it's just me." Dustin said lauughing, I smiled and he pulled me close. "Do you know how much i like you?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, maybe you could remind me?"

"I'm sure I could find a way." Smiling, he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him. 

"Kiss me already, before I find another man." I said winking.

He pressed his lips to mine. He pressed his tongue against my lips, I granted him entrance and our tonuges began dancing with each other. He leaned me against the cafe wall and our makingout got more intense. I ran my hands under his shirt, up his back. Something wet was thrown at my face. A wet cloth, really Emi? Uhg and it had chocolate on it! Dustin licked my cheek.

"did I ever mention how much I love chocolate?" Emi threw chocolate pudding at his face.

"Okay, i've had enough." I sped walked over to her. "Why are we friends?"

"I don't know, why are we?" She yelled in my face.

"Then I guess we arn't." I turned around and started walking back to Dustin.

"Wait!" She yelled, running up to me. "Julian, I know I haven't been a really good friend since Liz and i got together and that's not right. And I don't want to lose you as a friend."

I hugged her tight. i know this whole day was a little crazy, but I also know that she will always be by my side, no matter what happens between us. i just had to give her a little 'nudge' back on the right path.

"Am I interupting?" Liz asked walking into the cafe. We laughed and pulled Liz into our hug, and Dustin.

"Hey! What about me?" Miley asked charging at us. We jumped on my back to join this massive hug.

"I love you guys." I was rewarded with a bunch of 'awhs' and a kiss from Dustin, which I think is my best reward!