Chapter 2

Julians POV

*********

"BZZZZ...BZZZZ!" was the ear-schreeeching sound of my alarm clock. Pulling myself out of bed I fell, pulling my blankets with me.

"Well that woke me up." I mumbled to myself

I slipped on a pear of skinnies and a plain shirt then headed down stairs. I saw my older brother Trevor making pancakes. Trevor is 18, but he lives with us while completing college. My dad and my little sister Amanda were sitting at the table, drooling at the pancakes. Amanda is 14; she's the average girly-girl. Coming out of my thoughts I realized Trevor put a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks bro, these look delicious."

"Yeah no problem, with mom not around we need someone to cook." He replied, making the table go silent. My mom had died a year ago in a car accident, shortly before I met Miley. We haven't completely gotten over her death, but it's working progress.

"Anyway... I think I'm gunna try out for Football?"

"Yeah! I always wanted a popular brother!" Amanda shouted. We all laughed and continued eating our pancakes.

"So bro, you and Miley have sex yet?" Trevor asked, making me and my dad spit out our food.

"Uh.." I can't really lie to him but I can't say no either. We have been together a year and havn't had sex? I might as well write gay on my forehead.

"HONK HONK!" We all jumped. I looked out the window to see Em's car in the driveway. Haha, leave it to Emily to scare the shit out of us. I quickly gulped down my pancakes rushing out the door.

"You saved my life!" I said getting in the passenger seat.

"You get in my car and that's the first thing you say? Where's the thank you, prick!" She said bursting out in laughter.

"So Mr. Rudepants, how did I save your life?"

"Trevor asked me if I banged Miley, I didn't know what to say!"

"Hehe, I would love to see the great Julian Camero bang a girl." She chuckled.

"I'm gunna punch you!" I said pouting, which caused her to laugh harder.

"You wouldn't dare hit a girl? Tisk Tisk Julian"

The drive was pretty quiet, but I don't care I can't stop thinking about Dustin. I'm actually excited for school today, for once! Looking over I saw Em open the door for me.

'Such a gentlemen."

"Only the best for my girl." She replied smirking.

Walking into school me and Em talked about whatever came to mind. Walking up to my locker Miley was standing there with her arms crossed.

"Hey can we talk?" Em walked down the hall to Caleb's locker.

"What about?"

"Are you gay?" The words hit me like a transport truck. She knows i'm gay, she KNOWS! Miley was always blunt about her words, but they never hit me this hard before.

"No?" Oh yeah, great answer Julian, how is that going to change her mind. God it's hard being a closet gay.

"Yay! My friend thought you were, but I was like no way." She smiled. I just let out a fake laugh.

"So it's our anniversary next week, does that mean we can... You know?"

"Uh, I'll think about it babe." She kissed me desperatly. God this is gross.