CHAPTER 12: TORTURE

Dani's eyes fluttered open as she was greeted with a burning sensation on her shoulder. She let a howl of agony, which echoed through the dark, dusty room.

Dani whirled her head around to see the British demon whom she'd been captured by.

She bared her teeth and growled, which was returned with laughter, "You don't seem to be in the position to be threatening darling,".

Crowley turned around to a tray of silver blades, needles, and other odds and ends. He picked up a long scythe looking blade, twirling it around his finger as he turned around, "So, down to business,".

He pressed the blades into her arm slowly dragging it down as blood gushes from the newly formed wound, "Where's the Winchesters' bunker hm?"

Dani whimpered when he removed the blade from her flesh and started laughing, "Real cute Crowley, real cute. It'll be even cuter when they come and gank your sorry ass into next Tuesday," she attempted to spit in his face, which was difficult in the position her head was in.

Finally, taking notice of the unconscious man belted to a chair across the room with a metal collar around his head with screws most likely going into his brain.

A harsh smack to Dani's head, forcing it to the side startled the man awake. Crowley wiped the saliva off his face and said, "Don't tempt me darling, it won't end well for either of you. Speaking of..." he grabbed a long, thin blade. He gestured to her stomach causing her to bare her teeth and snarl.
.
.
.
After hours of beatings, cutting, stabbing, and threatening, Crowley finally left the room.
The man belted to the chair just looked at the floor.

Dani gazed at him and rasped, "What's your name?"

His head shot up and stared at her, "What?"

Dani repeated, "What's your name?"

He seemed taken aback, after a moment, "Why would a skinwalker want to know?"

Dani laughed and said, "Since said Skinwalker is innocent and stuck in the same hell as you."

He licked his lips and said, "I'm Samandriel, I'm an angel of the lord."

Dani gave a small chuckle and said, "Your brother, Castiel, he's a good friend of mine ya' know. Haven't seen him in months though."

Samandriel stared at you and asked, "We are going to die here. Aren't we?"

Dani shook her head and said, "Not if I have anything to do about it Samandriel. I will get us out of here."