6- She is... Talking

Miss. Grey, over here!

Zayn! Sign my arm!

Joannah, what happened to not dating boy-band boys?

Are you cheating on her, Zayn?

There's my glimpse of paparazzi for the day.

Zayn had driven me to a local pizzeria, where he said, quote, 'You will eat two times your body weight' un-quote.

As we both were sat at a table near the back of the room, the conversations had started.

"Why don't we learn more about each other?" He offered, clapping his hands together, and looking at me for approval. I nod, as he began,

"Siblings?"

"An older brother, Michael and a younger sister, Suri. She's 3 and Michael is 26."

"How old are you?"

"20,  you?"

"22"

"Wow, getting old, huh?" I tease him, as he shrugged and smiled.

"Gives me a reason to live hard." I was surprised by his utter enthusiasm about the over-rated, over-used, over-exposed motto, YOLO.

"So, how's life being a pop-star?" I ask, resting my elbows on the table and resting my chin on my palms.

"Hard, I guess. But I'm doing what I love, so... what the hell, right?" he expressed, as the old man kindly set our half light cheese, half chicken pizza on our table.

We thanked the waiter, who kindly nodded and left. And for the first time, I took a notice for my surroundings. There were cute old couples in the other side of the restaurant. There were first-date teens more in the front of the cozy pizzeria, and families towards the middle in the booths.

I soon, became aware of the slice of cheese pizza Zayn put on my plate. The one with the ton of grease. "You really want me to be fat, don't you?" I asked, as I took a paper napkin and dabbed the grease off my pizza and then held it up and ripped a piece off of it.

"It's good if you eat it normally." Zayn commented.

A look grew on my face. "Normally? I am eating this normally." I say, as I ripped a small piece of pizza off again, and gently put it in my mouth.

"No! You are supposed to bite into it! Like this:" I look towards the perfect-looking guy, eating the greasiest chicken pizza known to man.

He bit into the pizza, without even wondering about how he will look. Without a care in the world, the pizza was being chewed by the pretty boy.

Although I saw the way pizza was supposed to be eaten, I continued to eat pizza my own way, "You still eat like that!" he smiled, looking at me tearing off pieces of pizza and eat them.

"What? Am I embarrassing Mr. I'm-So-Popular?" I tease him, as he scrunched his nose and nodded. Like a child.

As we continued our dinner, which for me, consisted of a slice of pizza and Iced Tea, Zayn and I went back and forth asking questions and what not.

"What if he woke up?"

"He would have to deal with it on his own!" He laughed, as I couldn't help but chuckle.

Zayn was telling me about the times in the tour bus with the rest of One Direction. Which happened to be a time when the boys decided to straighten Harry's curled locks.

I opened my Penthouse, and invited my new friend, Zayn inside. We hung up our coats on the rack, and I slipped off of my tall ankle booties. Leaving me in a long sleeved beige top and leggings.  Zayn and I settled on my red couch, as I draped a white blanket over us.

We were sitting opposite of each other. I was sitting against one armrest and him against the other. "I am such a sleep-deprived person. This whole week, I might've gotten 4 hours of sleep." I say, cozying up to the white knit throw-over.

"Me too, with the hardcore video games and practices. I'd be lucky to stay awake."

"What would we do without the great coffee?" I ask, as we both managed to stifle out a laugh.

Zayn looked at me for a quick second, before bringing up another topic. "So how about the pizza? Did you enjoy your night out?"

"It was... better than what I remember it to be! But it's not something I plan on eating every week. Or every month."

"Well, we are going to find something delicious and un-healthy for you to eat soon; I don't want you to be all skin and bones!"

"You know I won't..."

And for once tonight, there was a long pause. Like nothing was going on in the world and no one had anything important but to sit and stare.

Zayn was looking at me as if he were to figure me out. As if he was looking into my soul. As if he was reading me inside and out.

And there I was, just admiring Zayn's sweetness.

"So, Tazo..." he trailed off, playing with the fringes at the end of the knit blanket.

He's still been calling me by my order name! "Feel free to call me by my real name at any time!" I express, picking at my freshly done nails.

"Well, I know you by Tazo Tea Latte. I bet I won't like your name as much as Tazo."

"It's Joannah. But some people call me Jo." I state, seeing his eyes flicker up to my face.

His eyes lit up, as he smiled a toothy grin, "That's a perfect name actually." He said, scootching his large feet towards mine under the blanket.

"Is it? Thanks."

"I mean it's actually perfect. I always thought your name was something like that." He said, combing his hair with his hands, pushing them up from the most random-est places.

I just pulled my hair to the side, as I heard someone at the door, knocking very loudly.

I groaned, pulling the blanket off quickly and jogging to the door. Before I opened the door, I looked back to see Zayn smiling towards the place I was at. I unlocked the door, and I saw Becca, with red eyes and a ruined make-up stained face with a large suitcase and a duffle bag.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, as Becca dropped her bags and enveloped me in a tight, scared hug. "Becci... you're scaring me. What happened?" I asked, holding her head close to my shoulder.

By now, Zayn had gotten up, and was beside me, wanting to know what happened as well. "Is she... your friend?" He whispered, shaking my shoulder a bit, making Becca shudder, and look up. "Oh, I'm sorry, you had company..." She said, leaning back and wiping her tears away, getting ready to walk away.

"Don't be silly, come back. He's leaving anyways." I state, holding my best friend back, and signaling Zayn to leave.

Thank God he understood.

I gave him a 'Thanks So Much, see you later' look and right as he was in the elevator, and Becca was moving her things into my loft, he yelled out, "I left my number on the counter!" Before the doors closed and his face was no longer in my sight.

As I shut my door, I lock it and stand behind it, as I see Becca sitting on the couch with her head in her hands, when she sat Indian Style. I let out a sigh, and walked over to her.

"Now babe, I locked my door and my phone is off. Can you tell me what happened so I can beat the crap out of him?"

Yes, I know this is because of her boyfriend. I know this chick so well.

"So..  we went..  to..." She started to say in-between sniffles.

(A/N)

Sorry haven't been uploading... the legendary Final Week has arrived and I basically am glued to my books!

Please vote and comment!

A Picture of Becca Paine to the side!

I view her as a Camilla Belle!