8- She is... Interested

“Harry, stop flirting with my friend!”  Zayn said, walking into the kitchen and grabbing an ice tea from the refrigerator.

“I can do whatever I want!”

“No Harry, you can’t!” I yelled, pushing him away from behind my back.

Instead of being pushed back, he tipped back and came towards me with a cynical look on his cheeky face. He came close, his large hands sticking out from his sides, and making way towards my torso.

Not wanting to be tickled, I get up and try to sprint towards the couch, but Harry had turned over swiftly and caught me by my waist, picking me up as I try to run away.

“Guys, there are so many comments right now!” Louis screamed out, making Harry drop me on the ground, my butt hitting the hard ground and running towards the screen. “Lou! The twit-cam was still on?!” he yelled.

I got up, and went over to the island counter, to see messages coming in literally every millisecond. And when I started looking at the words coming up, I saw people typing in all caps, “ITS JOHANNA GREY!”

“How do they know me?”

“You practically just bought all of London, babe.” Harry said, as he then continued to say his goodbyes and shut the laptop screen.

As I turned to him, he just smiled and walked away. But as he walked away, I heard a grumble in my stomach. “Guys, I’m hungry. Who wants to come to dinner with me?”

Immediately, everyone’s hands went up.

“Why would you go to Vapiano in that?” Niall asked me, as I looked at my leggings and heels, topped off with a long cream colored chic sweater.

“Because it’s cute and Vapiano is expensive and classy.”

“Well, I guess I should change…” Niall mumbled before sprinting up the stairs in the loft and into his room.

I waited for the boys to get changed and meet me in the living room of their loft. I had gone into my loft to grab my clothes, and found that Becca and Zach had made-up and left to get Becca settled back into their shared townhome.

One by one, each one of the boys walked down in a colored, button up shirt and nice chinos or black suit pants.

Wow, they clean up nice as fuck.

As they lined up in front of me, Harry stuck a black bow-tie out for me. “Put it on me, please?”

“Of course.” I took the bowtie in my hand, and stood on my tip-toes, as he bent down.

I held the bow around the collar, and tied a perfect bow. “There you go.” I smile, standing straight.

Although I stood straight, the distance between Harry hadn’t increased. I stayed as close as I was with him, which was close enough to feel his warm breath on my skin.

I looked up, to see his face hovering over mine. His smirking face added to the intimate situation we are put in.

Just one inch higher, and my lips would’ve touched his.

That is… if Zayn hadn’t have made it all awkward…

He goes up to the both of us, and yelled, “KISS!”

The two of us jumped back, turning as red as Ariana Grande's red hair. Looking back and forth, I noticed the little glimmer in Harry's eyes as he was staring at me.

"Harry...?" I question, "Yeah?" he responded,

"You're kind of staring..." I trail off, spinning my foot on the heel of my stilettos.