Chapter 6: Party And Sleepover (Part 1)

[ At The Other f(x) Members ]

No One's POV

Sulli was on her house doing nothing but playing games on her phone sitting on her couch like a freakin' boss. Victoria was laying comfortably on her bed. Amber was listening to songs. And Luna was singing songs.

'I feel really bad for Krystal that Taemin-oppa cheated on her. I hate Taemin-oppa now. How dare he cheat on our Soojung?!' Sulli thought.

'Taemin's such a bad boy. Did he cheated on Soojung on purpose or he just played with other girls?' Amber thought.

'Taemin, you're dead when i see you talking to Krystal again.' Victoria thought.

'Our poor maknae... How are you now?' Luna thought.

"E-E-E-Electric Shock!!" All of their phones rang at the same time.

"Yoboseyo?" They all asked.

"YAH, unnies!! Come to my house now! We'll have a party and a sleepover. Better bring your PJ's and stuffs you needs for tonight. Bye! See ya!" Krystal yelled through the other line cheerfully and hung up.

'Wow, it's like she have forgotten what happened yesterday...' All the members thought.

[ Back At Krystal's House ]

"What are these, Seohyun-unnie?" Krystal asked Seohyun who was holding a pile of books.

"Oh, horror stories for tonight." Seohyun said.

"Horror you say?! That's great, Seobaby!" Yoona yelled.

"Yoona-unnie, please stop calling me 'Seobaby'! It's embarrassing." Seohyun said.

"It actually fits you, unnie." Krystal said.

"See? My twin agrees with me!" Yoona said.

"Aigoo~" Seohyun sighed while shooking her head.

'Ow! I think i hurt my finger.' Jessica thought. Jessica was looking for knife because she, Yuri, and Taeeyon were cooking. And no, Jessica is just a helper. She won't cook. Jessica closed the drawer too hard that it hit her fingers.

"Chill, Sica. You don't have to be angry at the poor drawer 'cuz it hurt you finger. Gimme that knife." Yuri said.

"What's with you?" Jessica mumbled and handed Yuri the knife.

'Aigoo~! I hate cooking today and i don't know whyyy!!' Taeyeon thought.

"Tell my whyyy~!!" Tiffany playfully sang behind Taeyeon. Tiffany readed Taeeyon's mind like an open book.

"Yah!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Taeyeon, you're just so lazy today." Tiffany said.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you try helping here, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked.

"Chill! You're also cold today, which what i approve and like of. At least i have something to do now!" Tiffany yelled.

"Be careful with the fire." Jessica said.

"I know how to do this, Jessi." Tiffany said.

[ Meanwhile At The Living Room ]

"My members are so late." Krystal said.

"Maybe they were doing something important." Sunny said.

"We're here!" The f(x) members yelled as they opened the door.