Chapter 8: One Year Later

A/N: Sorry for the timeskip! As i said, this story is just a short-story!! There next chapter is the last chapter.

No One's POV

A year have passed, everyone is still together in Korea except Jessica and Krystal who are in America with Tiffany and Sunny. Taeyeon became a sucessful solo singer but still in SNSD. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yuri had formed a sub-unit (MY DREAM). Seohyun became... Uhhh... Less innocent, NO, she's not innocent anymore, while Yoona well, Yoona is still Yoona (Yoona changed Seohyun tbh). Yuri has been hanging out with Hyoyeon more. Everyone has love life's *wink*. Taeyeon is with Tiffany. Sunny is with Sooyoung. Yoona is with Seohyun and Yuri is with Hyoyeon. Right now, Jessica, Krystal, Tiffany, and Sunny are in their house, watching tv.

"Guys, when are we gonna go home back in Korea? I miss Soo." Sunny said.

"Next week, Sunny." Jessica said.

"I miss the members too. Especially my Taetae." Tiffany said.

"I miss f(x) too!! We wanna hang out like we used to be!" Krystal said.

"Aish, you're still a kid?" Jessica asked.

"Why yes i am." Krystal said.

"Dude, you guys aren't kids anymore. In fact, you guys are lovers. Don't act like you're not." Sunny said.

"Yah! *blush*." Jessica and Krystal both yelled.

"Oh come on, you both have been dating for a year already and you're still awkward around each other bonus with us?" Tiffany asked.

"We just don't do PDA's like you and your Taetae does." Jessica said.

"We're not in public." Sunny said.

*RING RING*

"Is that your phone, Soojung?" Jessica asked. Krystal answered her phone and a loud voice welcomed her.

"JUNG SOOJUNG, WHERE IS YOUR SISTER?!?!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Tae--"

"I'M RIGHT HERE, WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!" Jessica cutted off Tiffany.

"Where's my Ppani?" Taeyeon calmly asked.

"She's in here." Jessica said.

"When are you guys gonna get hoooome??" Sooyoung's voice got heard from Jessica.

"Next week, Soo. Wait longer. Hold your hormones and don't cheat on me." Sunny said.

"I won't cheat on you, my bunny!!" Sooyoung yelled.

"You wanna talk to Fany, Tae?" Jessica asked.

"Nah, i'm busy. We'll talk tonight." Taeyeon said.

"Busy? What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

"Busy with... A boy." Taeyeon nervously said.

"What bish?" Jessica and Krystal asked.

"It's Baekhyun. We're in a coffee shop together with Yoona, Seohyun, and Sooyoung. *whispers* Don't worry, he's harmless. I won't cheat on my Ppani." Taeyeon said.

"Good." Jessica said.

"TAEYEON'S WITH A BOY?!?!" Tiffany yelled.

"PPANI-YAH, BAEKHYUN'S HARMLESS!! I WON'T CHEAT ON YOU!!" Taeyeon yelled while freaking out.

"Keep your voice down, unnie!" Seohyun yelled.

"Seohyun changed." Sunny mumbled.

"Bye, guys! We're gonna go to the amusement park because Chanyeol, Baek's boyfriend is there! *giggles*." Taeyeon said and hung up.

"Do you think she's cheating on Tiffany?" Jessica asked and threw Krystal's phone on Krystal's lap.

"No." - Tiffany

"Yes." - Sunny

"Yes." - Krystal

"Ummm, why?" Jessica asked.

"Taeyeon can be assuming when it comes to Tiffany and other people. She thinks that Tiffany currently has a boyfriend whatsoever now and she also thinks that Tiffany cheated on Taeyeon." Sunny said.

"AND Taeyeon-unnie thinks that Tiffany-unnie came with us because Tiffany-unnie is tired of Taeyeon-unnie." Krystal said and hive fived with Sunny.

"Really? She really thinks of that? She uses her dongsaeng? I can't believe this." Tiffany said. Jessica slapped Krystal's arm.

"You idiot." Jessica said. Krystal just pecked Jessica's lips and smirked.

"Whateves." Jessica said.

"Do we uhhh... Need to fix you both?" Sunny asked.

"No. If Taeyeon thinks that way, she can just break up with me. If she wants to. I'll go to my room. Goodnight." Tiffany said and ran to her room soulessly.

'Poor unnie.' Krystal thought.

"We need to fix them." Sunny said.

"Totally." Jessica and Krystal said.