Chapter 7: Party and Sleepover (Part 2)

Krystal's POV

"Because I LIKE YOU, KRYSTAL!!!" Jessica yelled. I looked at in disbelief and bit my lips.

"What's wrong with you, unnie??" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong with me, Krystal. If you don't wanna accept my feelings, then don't. I understand." Jessica said and slammed the door shut but i stopped her.

"......." Silence filled the area.

"Come down, if you want." I said and walked downstairs, i saw the unnies looking at me in confusion.

"Ummmm, wow." They said.

"Luna... My ship... Sailed." Amber said.

'Ship? Sailed? Wut?' I thought and sat on my seat.

"Unnie, can't be serious. She must've dranked something and got drunk! Yeah, that's it! She's drunk guys!" I yelled.

"She's not. When it comes to confessing and feelings, she's serious." Sooyoung said.

"She's n-not?" I asked. Everyone nodded.

"I can't believe we know your sister more than you do." Taeyeon said.

'Unnie likes me? But we're sisters. We can't have feelings for each other.' I thought.

"Jessica, when are you gonna come down??" Sooyoung yelled.

"Just a minute!!" Jessica yelled.

Jessica's POV

I walked out of my room and closed the door. I walked downstairs and sat on my seat, ignoring Krystal.

"Well, guys, what now?" Sunny asked.

"I thought we were gonna have a party, Sooyeonie?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, we are, Miyoungie. Wait here." I said and ran to the kitchen to bring the drinks *wink*. I went back to the living room and placed the drinks on the table.

"Wow, you're serious about this, unnie?" Sulli asked.

"Yeah, you kids should drink." I said.

"And you?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Will just look." I said.

"Not fair!" Victoria yelled.

"Can't help it." I said.

"Am i allowed?" Krystal asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Yay." Krystal said.

[ 30 Minutes ]

"Wow, guys, i can't believe you finished five bottles in 30 minutes. And now you guys drunk!!" I yelled.

"I'm not!!!" Yoona yelled.

"Shut it!" Seohyun yelled.

'Is this their true personality when drunk? What the heck.' I thought.

"I'm not drunk, unnie." Krystal said behind me.

"Yes, you are totally drunk... And wasted!! JUST HOW MUCH DID YOU DRANKED?!" I yelled.

"I dranked most of it *hiccup*." Krystal said.

'What a bad idea to let them drink.' I thought.

"Tae, Tiff, help me here?" I asked.

"Nooo~!" Tiffany yelled. Tiffany's drunk?!

"You can handle it, Jessica. I'm taking care of Tiffany here." Taeyeon said.