14

CHAPTER 14

DAY 15/69

"Sorry if my house is too messy..  I live alone and the apartment isn't that big either." I told Jimin once we entered my house.

"Gwenchana.  Your house is really nice though! Its blue in colour! " Jimin commented as his eyes roamed around in my house.

"Take a seat, I'll get you some beverages. Green tea... or lemon tea? "

"I'll have some lemon tea. " he says and went to take a sit at my sofa.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a can of lemon tea and a can of green tea for myself, "so what exactly happened just now?" He asked me,  looking real worried.

"Right I didn't even thank you yet...  gomaowo Jiminie ah! If you weren't there I would have not known what to do.  I was almost raped by Jungkook!" I exclaimed but Jimin spat out his ice lemon tea once he heard my last sentence.

"What?!  That kid tried to rape you?! When he sees me tomorrow he's going to be so dead. "His hands balled up into a fist.

I went beside him and gave him a hug , " thanks to you im safe ." He returned the hug and I felt something soft on my cheeks.

I took a step back from him and look at him weirdly, " jimin? "

"Ah miane... " he ruffled his hair and I could hear him mutter to himself,  "jimin you pabo. Now she's going to think you are a freak. Ish. "

I grabbed tissues from the glass table not far away and started wiping the spilled lemon tea.

"Since you are here in my house ,wanna play some games? " I asked him.

"Alright. What do you wanna play? " he asked me. "How about truth or dare? "

"Sure. "

I took out a empty plastic bottle and both of us sat across each other along with the bottle in the middle.  We watched it carefully as it spun.

It stopped infront of Jimin, "truth or dare jimin? " I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Truth. "

"Alright, how many girls have you dated? " I asked him. " erm. 3 , including Anna. "

I nodded and he spun the bottle, it landed on me this time.

"Dare. Lets see how extreme your dares could be ." I smirked.

He rubbed his chin as if he had a long beard,  "I dare you to be my girlfriend for a day. Just a day."

"Huh... erm sure, why not? " I stuttered, what harm would there be?

"Would Anna mind? " I asked him.

"Nah .she seemed to be so interested in Jungkook. Look from earlier on until now,  there's not even a single call from her! " Jimin explained and I just nod.

Duh do you even know what they have been doing behind your back ?jimin pabo aish!

---
Meanwhile...
---
Jungkook brought Anna to his house.

"Hey Jungkook were you trying to hook up with that Cassandra girl?! How about me?! "Anna looked at me with her eyes opened really wide.

"Woah babe chill.  We're dating in secret but the entire school knows that Cassandra is like overly obsessed with me ! Im just playing with her ! "

She whined "how about me?!  If you need a break, I'm always here!  Who cares about Jimin! I'll just break up with him. Oppa you have me,  forget about Cassandra,  jebal!!!"

"I have a bet with Cassandra but if you want to break up with Jimin, no one is stopping you." I said simply into her face,  she frowned, " babe you know I love you right? I want to date you in the open! "

"Hush Anna...  that isnt the point . The point is that you work wonders on my body and we both know that we like it ."

----
DAY 16/69

"DINGDONG! " the doorbell rang and with a piece of bread in my mouth , I hurried my way to the door,  entering the code the door flung open revealing a Jimin with his uniform on.

"Goodmorning Jagiya! "His eyes formed into a line ,aigoo he has such a baby face, kyeopta!

"Oh so we're doing the dare,  today? " I asked.

He nods and I let him into my apartment.

"Give me five minutes ,I'll get ready and we can go to school together.  In the mean time, do you want some fresh apple juice from the blender? " I offered and he nods.

I went to the kitchen and carefully handed him the apple juice before running around the house to grab my textbook and bag.

"Kaja! " I exclaimed and his hand was on my shoulders while we walked down the streets together.