Four // You Did Not

"Here we are boys." Cole said clasping his hands together. I cleared my throat to get his attention, "And girl, of course." He smiled. We were in front of boxes and boxes of Xbox inside the storage room. Why they left the key on the door itself, we would never know. But as Josh stated a while ago, the odds are in our favor.

"Just one, okay? And after we get what we need let's sprint out of here." Trent took one box and handed it to Cole who shoved it in his bag quickly. "Remind me again why I'm letting you do this?" he added rubbing his temples.

"'Cause you love us too much." Matty cooed and wrapped Trent into a hug which Josh and Cole did as well. If only I had a camera I would snap a photo of the perfect moment where they were all in a group hug. I was too lost in my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around my shoulder and in an instant I was part of the group hug I was thinking about.

"We can't leave you out of this, Sarah." Cole said to me. I only let out a laugh before we all pulled away. "So, what do we do now?" I asked once everyone was settled.

"We party." Josh smirked pulling out his phone from his pocket and playing the song Victorious by Panic! At The Disco. The one that was on the radio a while ago.

Oh, we gotta turn up the crazy. Living like a washed up celebrity. Shooting fireworks like it's the 4th of July. Until we feel alright! *head banging here* Until we feel alright!

I couldn't help but dance a bit to the music. I was head banging to the chorus when Trent tapped me and showed off his dance moves. Oh, he wants a showdown, huh? After his routine, I stepped forward right in time for the Pre-Chorus and started dancing to whatever step came to my mind at that time. The boys started cheering and when the Bridge kicked in Trent and I were both doing a routine we've been practicing for the past 2 weeks and it was amazing.

At that moment I didn't care if we were going to get caught or not. I didn't care if it was already 3 in the morning and I'm surrounded by our town's most mischievous bunch of boys. I felt comfortable and not only because Trent was there, but also because they didn't make me feel left out. They made me part of their squad for the night and I really felt part like I belonged there.

"We should show Sarah the routine you taught us!" Josh grabbed the boys by the arms and made them form a straight line.

"Do we really have to do this?" Matt asked crossing his arms objecting to Josh's sudden idea. The boys ignored Matt's complains while Josh browsed his phone for another song.

"Ah! Here it is. Sarah, please hold this." Josh handed me his phone and he quickly went back to his position.

"Alright guys, you know the drill." Trent grinned as the music started playing.

Climbing out back the door, didn't leave a mark. No one knows it's you Miss Jackson. Found another victim. But no one's ever gonna find Miss Jackson.

They boys were doing dance moves that we did the on the last contest we entered. We also used Miss Jackson but only for a moment. Trent probably added a few more steps to fill up the song.