Chapter 2

When I got home I pulled out my phone and called Ray

Start of Conversation

Ray-R Cheyenne-C

C- Hey baby

R- Boo I can't talk at the moment I'm in the studio and I have about a couple minute break I'm sorry!!!

C- I understand baby I just wanted you to knoe I love you!!!

R- I love you too but I have to go I'll talk to you later baby bye

C- Adios 

End of Conversation

  I decided to go to the basketball court around the cafe I work at so I put on my Nike gear  which consisted of my shirt,hoodie, shorts, sweatpants, socks, sliders,sunglasses and snap-back  I then put my hair up and grabbed my other necessity's Coach purse and matching wallet, Iphone 5(with my YMCMB case), keys, and basketball and headed out to my Camero.

I know your probably thinking I'm spoiled it's because I am, and that's only because I am. See my mom and dad both didn't have a very good life when they were little so they wanted me to so that's why get everything I want. The thing is I'm not a bitch like most rich kids are, if I was I wouldn't be friends with Heather or Cameron!! Anyway the reason I'm wearing most boy clothes(except the shirt) is because most boys I know around here don't like to play girls so I dress up like a boy. I do usually wear the sweatpants, hoodie and slides. I texted Heather and Cameron to meet me there and they said they be there bout an hour, so I got in my car and headed to the court.

Skipping Car Ride

I wasn't in a good mood because I had found out one of my best friends was cheated on so I was ready to kick some ass. When I pulled up to the court to see there wasn't really many people here, I got out and saw 5 boys just fooling around (Ewwww not like that if u were thinking that!!!) and 3 of them were from the cafe today, there was also a blonde bimbo hanging around just staring at them creepy. I put my hood up and left my purse in the car and grabbed my basketball.  I then ran and went all Micheal Jordan lol naw I just kept scoring!

When I finished all 5 boys were looking at me with their mouths open I just shrugged but then it happened my hood feel off. Uh OH! I looked up to see the boys mouth wider and there eyes were now wide too. I just played it off cool put my hood on and went to get a drink of water. I felt a tap on my shoulders and turned around to see a boy with curly brown hair.

 "Love were did you learn to do that?" he asked in an British accent.  "First off don't call me love and I don't know you so go da hell away now!" He looked taken back then said "Sorry but do you know who I am?" "No and should I care or give a damn & Do you know who I am!" I raised my voice at him. "Well you little smart ass bitch I'm Harry Styles!" he yelled. Hell naw this asshole did not just call me a bitch I am not in the mood at all to do this but I guess I will!

"Well first of all I'm not a bitch and second I'm Cheyenne Graham, Drake and Nicki Minaj's daughter, and third of all who?" "Wait you don't know who I am?" he asked. "Dude I just said that your a fuckin idiot!" I yelled at the end. Then the blonde bimbo came over and said in a naively voice, "Well at least he's not a bitch and your lying about being Drake's and Nicki Minaj's daughter."

"Really I'm a bitch? Well then if I'm a bitch then your the slutty ass hoe(304) who is ugly as fuck" I yelled. I looked around to see all the 4 boys staring at me along with the curly brown headed boy who's name is "Harry Styles" with wide eye's. That same naively voice started talking again "Yeah I'm the "slutty ass hoe" I cut her off "Well see were admitting things now is that the first step of figuring out your a 304 with fake everything?"

"Well at least I don't look like a fucking boy and you probably don't have a boyfriend probably never have and never will." I snapped "Listen here you little bruja culo errav(I think I don't know Spanish I looked in a dictionary so sorry if it's wrong!) I have a boyfriend who is sweet, caring and funny, and his name is Raquan Smith otherwise known as Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior." I screamed in her face. 

"First off what and secondly  since your "so famous" and have a boyfriend when you dress like that *motioning at my outfit* why don't I know who you are?" she asked. " I called you a bitch ass cunt but you wouldn't know anything like that or bout me because you to busy screwin everything in they moma, by the way I'll speak English since your dumb as fuck & to much of a whore" I said like it was nothing  I then felt something come across my cheek, I looked to see that the slut had hit me and wore a smug look on her face.

"Hell naw bitch" I yelled and jumped on her and the fight got intense to. Let's just say by now there was a crowd and I pulled her fake extinctions out and was beatin her with them too. I was still beating her when I felt six hands pull me off "who da fuck" I yelled. I looked back to see Cameron,Heather and....

A/N-

Me: I hope you liked it a gave a little drama hey and like I said some of this stuff never would happen & sorry for updating the same chapter's I just want it kind of perfect because nothing's perfect.

Cheyenne: I'm so ghetto and you'll never guess who the other person was

Heather & Cameron- They might

Heather and Cameron- Jinx double jinx triple jinx 

Cheyenne- Guys will you stop it

Me- Well I think I have to stop this bye and sorry it was so short!!