Chapter1

Cheyenne's POV

* BEEP BEEP BEEP GET UP GET UP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The annoying sound of my alarm clock was getting so annoying I wanted to choke it like it was a human being. Anyway, I got up to take a shower as I washed my body,hair and face I thought about my new life in London, it seemed like only yesterday me and Cameron were in the grass in Texas while listening to my uncle Wayne and the whole YMCMB crew, and today we're in London with are new friend Alexiz.

After I finished I got out and put my outfit on which was my cameo snapback that said swerve, hot pink skinny jeans, blue camisole, black crop top and my neon yellow sandals, colorful I know. I then blow dried and curled my hair, I did my eyeliner, mascara and put my clear gloss on. I skipped breakfast and went straight to work at the cafe I rap/sing at. I pulled out my phone to text .

Text Convo C-Cheyenne, Ca-Cameron, H-Heather  

C- Hey booboo's

H and Ca- Hey gurl what u doin???

C- Nothin just goin to work the usual

Ca-Well just do u bcuz tht's what yr best @

H- ooooooo well I knoe ur good at what u do so break a leg

C-will do and dont forget to pick up food after u get off (:

H- ok well i g2g see ya later

H and Ca- also we have to g2 a friends house when we get off work

C- "A Friend" ooooooooo ;)

H and L-yes a friend and just a friend, and stop phone winkin u weirdo

C- fine hmmm :( see u later boo (:

H-Bye I loves ya ttyl

Ca- bye gurl <3's u

C-<3's ya'll too!!! :)

*end of text convo* 

I put my phone in my back pocket and kept walking, about 5 minutes later I was at the cafe. I went to clock in and waited for people to arrive. 

5 Hours Later

I had a hour and a half before I could go home*mental sigh*, I just finished singing Halo by Beyonce.  I heard the door open and three boys walked in as I started singing one of my mom's songs Roman's Revenge featuring Eminem(Don't Hate if u don't like that song beecause I LOVE that song). I look around when I finish and see three mouths hangin open by the three boys I just smiled to myself.

I then spoke in to the microphone and said I was taking request at this time. I had several little girls come ask for "What Makes You Beautiful" by this "so called band" One Direction I told them okay. I mean I've heard the song before so yeah I finished and had a girl that recognized me as Ray Ray's girl so she asked me to do My Girl so I told her yes and that I was gonna change it to My Boy.

I took the microphone and said "Most of you know I go out with Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior so here's their song My Girl as requested, except I'm going to to change some of the word's to the girl's version."

[Spoken:]

Dang, we text each other a lot.

[Verse 1:]

Hey, my boy,my boy, he loves me.

He hit me all the time, he be texting me.

Hey, my boy, my boy, he loves me.

He hit me all the time.

[Spoken:]

Yo Gurl, let 'em know.