Chapter 3

RECAP:

"Hell naw bitch" I yelled and jumped on her and the fight got intense to. Let's just say I pulled her fake extensions out and was beating her with them too. I was still beating her when I felt six hands pull me off "who da fuck" I yelled. I looked back to see Cameron,Heather and....

"Ray?" I said as more of a question, he nodded while I ran and jumped in his arms. "What are you doing here and where's Prod, Prince and Roc?" I yellled. "They're over there and I came her to surprise you with the help of Heather and Cameron, that's what I was doing when you called me." "Awe baby your so sweet" I said,"I know that's why you love me;)" I nodded and kissed him.

We ended up making out which was rudely interrupted by a naively voice saying "Your Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior OMG she ran over , pushed me out of the way and kissed him. From the looks of it she got the worst of it in the fight... wait.. I could feel anger boiling in me as Ray tried to push her off but she wouldn't move. I went over ripped her off and let's just say I yelled for everyone to stay out of it this time and fought her again and knocked the bitches ass out.

I got up with a bloody lip and went over to "Harry's" group and slapped him, then went back to Ray. I looked to see the crowd gone, "Well, let's go to my house" I yelled they followed to my car. In my car it was Ray, Roc, Cameron and me while the rest rode with Heather.  "Cheyenne why did fight her I mean you could have walked away are something?" Roc asked. "Well, I'm tired of fake ass any race bitches for one thing and another I wasn't going to let her sit there and talk about me and hit me without a fight." I said. "Oh" was all he replied. 

Skipping Car Ride 

"So Ray when do you have to go back??" I asked, "Satur- Wait but today's Thursday" I interrupted. "Yeah I'm sorry baby", "It's okay at least I get to spend a day with you." I smiled at him. "Well I'm going to bed" I said getting up going to get changed, me too they said.  I grabbed my sleepwear and changed in the bathroom, when I finished Ray went and changed. When he finished we laid down and he put his arm around my waist while I fell asleep to him singing to me.

Next Day

Ray took me shopping and spent the day with me. We went to lunch and that's about it. We kissed and went to dinner and to see a movie. 

Saturday

We pulled up to the airport and said goodbye to each other since their plane leaves in 5 minutes. I cried and cried and ended up messing my makeup, but who gives a fuck. Well he just left and I already miss him :'(. Heather and Cameron engulfed me in a hug while I just stood there and cried I mean I love him sooo much and he's gone.

Someone's POV(you'll find out later)

My god why can't I get her out my head I mean ugggghhh. I have to see her again! 

A/N-

Me: Well that was interesting

Cheyenne: YES IT WAS

Heather & Cameon: Stop yelling

Cheyenne: NO!!!!!

Me: Well bye