Chapter 8

Cheyenne's P.O.V

 Right now Cameron and me are trying to get to the tour bus which was huge, but this crowd of girls wouldn't move! "My god all these thirsty bitches all over them like they would be on Ray. Also it's not like the boys want them!" I said to Cameron. "Cheyenne you have to forget him and have FUN, but not to much fun ;)!" Cameron said. "Really Cam really your really perverted, and I guess your right I need to take a break." "I know I'm right, I always am". Cameron said. Finally after 3 minutes we made it to the bus,  and put are things on then went back outside.

"Well you weren't right about not telling Roc your BOYFRIEND about this whole thing" I shouted at Cameron. "You know what Cheyenne, just forget it." Cameron said with a attitude and started to walk off. "Cameron wait please" I begged, she turned around and looked at me."I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you, it's just that I don't take breakups well, especially with a boy that I love." I said breaking down into tears. "Cheyenne it's okay I understand" she said coming over to me and hugging me, see that was the thing about Cameron she was there for me no matter what. "Thanks Cameron I love you so much!" I said smiling up at her.

5 Minutes Later

"Come on let's go back to the bus and hang out with the guys". Cameron suggested. "Okay let's go I'm bored anyway and Cameron thank you :)" I said smiling. "Girl, you know I got you" she said while smirking. "Us, trust, a couple things I can't spell without U / Now we on top of the world,  cause that's just how we do / Used to tells me sky's the limit, now the sky' our point of view / Man, we stepping out like woa (Oh God!), cameras point and shoot / Ask me 'what's my best side?', I stand back and point at you, you, you / The one that I argue with, feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with / But, the grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it / So I know, we got issues baby, true, true, true / But I'd rather work on this with you than to go ahead and start with someone new / As long as you love me." we sang as we walked in the bus.

When we finished the boy's were looking at us like we were crazy, "What?" I asked."Nothing your just a really big Belieber aren't you"Niall said. "Yeah I love him and I met him to when him, and my mom did Beauty and a Beat together, and he's really cool." I said smiling like an idiot. "What about your hair?" Louis asked, "It's temporary dye, it will wash out when I take a shower." I replied. "Well I for like your outfit's, they're cute, and your hair" Zayn said smiling at us. "Thanks" we said in unison, we looked at each other then started laughing. After we calmed down we decided to play a game which just happened to be Truth or Dare.

Let's just say most of us were red in the face and laughing. It was Harry's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on me, I was praying in my head that it wouldn't be something bad. "Truth or Dare Cheyenne" Harry asked, "I think I'll go with... Trr.. Dare" I said with a smirk. "I dare you to do three dances and let me choose the songs." he said. "Okay but I'm going to need Cameron, also we need to change." I said while pulling her up and pulling her away to go change. She agreed and went to tell the boys to make a big area while I gave Harry my iPhone 4 and told him to look in the dance music playlist.

We then walked to my room to get ready.Cameron made me wash the dye out of my hair so she could put red highlights in it. After I did that I picked mine and Cameron's outfit's out, while she got the makeup and hair stuff ready.

Skipping them getting ready

"Okay Harry what songs did you choose?" I asked him, he came and whispered them to us and we agreed. "Okay you ready Cheyenne?" Cameron asked. "Yup" I said really loud.

We finished and looked at the guys who had wide eye's and mouths hanging open, "Both of you are freaking flexible!" Harry said while Cameron and I laughed. I can tell I'm going to like it here and to tell you the truth I don't miss Ray anymore! Just then Cameron's phone rang and she answered it and put it on speaker phone "Hey bae I miss you" she said. "Awl fuck that, I here from Ray that YOU and Cheyenne done ran off ..!"Roc yelled. "Look it's not like that" Cameron cried. "Okay whatever but Cheyenne seriously needs to talk to Ray, he's a wreck" . "What do you mean Ray's a wreck, and here talk to Cheyenne" she said handing me the phone.

"Hello" I said, "Cheyenne Ray's a wreck without you will you please talk to him?" Roc said. "Why should I that asshole broke up with me for no apparent reason!" I yelled in to the phone. "Please Chey" he begged. "Fine but I won't like it" I said stubbornly. I heard him yell at Ray to come here and then some arguing, finally I heard a hello and knew it was Ray. "Hey Ray I hear you a wreck, and I have to talk to you." I said with an attitude. "Cheyenne baby I'm sorry please take me back I miss you." he said crying.

 "I'm sorry Ray.. Just I can't you really hurt me, and over a stupid ass reason too." I said crying into the phone. "Bae please I'm sorry" he said crying too. "Ray I don't know.. just let me think about it" I said hanging up. I dropped the phone and ran to my room crying, leaving everyone else there to think about what they just heard. 

Cameron's POV

9 minutes later

"Well it's been almost ten minutes I'm gonna go check on her" I said getting up. "No let me please and were do you think she is?" Harry said looking at me. "Fine and she's most likely in her room are somewhere there's room to dance and sing." I said sitting down. "Why?" he asked. "That's what she does when she's upset." I said. He left and me and the other boys sat there. "What was wrong with her?" Liam asked. "Well, Cheyenne's ex just called to get her back but she is confused on what to do." I said. "Why did they breakup" Louis asked.

"Well... it was because of Harry." I said and they all looked at me funny. "Why because of Harry" Louis asked again. "Do you remember the little scene at the basketball court?" I asked and they nodded."Well when Cheyenne told Ray he freaked and they argued. She said she was still going but he said he didn't trust Harry. So he broke up with her since he didn't trust "Harry", but he in reality didn't trust Cheyenne." I said and they all nodded. I gave Harry a few more minutes "Well I'm going to check on them so adios." I said getting up walking to Cheyenne's room. I opened the door and ended up yelling "What the fuck!"

Links for dance-

(Girl-Cheyenne/ Boy- Cameron)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9lGGp5eq4w

(Dude-Cheyenne/ Girl-Cameron)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0jy4-jrZhQ

(Girl-Cheyenne/ Dude-Cameron)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXoC3avrdY8