Chapter 3-- In the balcony

Sorry for the P.O.V. switches on this one!

_____________________________________

-:-:-Chapter 3-:-:-

[Sophie's P.O.V.]

Thanks to the Holy Lords of Oranges the flight is finally done!

"Sophia! That's so rude for a young woman like you to praise a non-existant god." my mom scolded.

Oops. Did I say that out loud?

Anyways, my back hurts. I'm sitting on this plane for what seems like forever!

But it doesn't matter anymore. I put my hoodie over my head and walked out of the plane, the sun shining through my pale skin. I felt like a dying plant immediately being brought back to life.

I made a few stretches here and there as I walk down the stairs, my feet suddenly stepping on Cheshire Ground.

We then walked inside the airport to get our luggage and furniture.

Sigh.. New life.

_________

"Moooooom! Are we there yet?" I whined, sounding like a bored pre-schooler.

"Yes. We're here." she said in monotone.

I've been asking this question for ages but I always get the same answer. What the hell?

"I already asked this for the hundredth time!"

"Don't worry princess, This is our new home!" Dad grinned as he pointed to a two-storey house.

Wow.

We unloaded our stuff, one of the movers winking at me and giving me his phone number. But no, he's soo not my type!

"Honey, why don't you go check out your room and unpack your things?" Mom ordered me nicely.

Whoa. It's the first time in ages that she's actually being nice to me -_-

"Okay mom. I'll go help here later." I waved as I walked away.

I went upstairs and gasped when I saw my new bedroom. It already comes with a pink wallpaper and band posters. I love it.

I collapsed on the bed, feeling its softness on my back. It's really comfy! Maybe moving here is not bad after all..

I stood up to explore the room.It's kind of bigger than my previous one. But then, a sliding door with see-through curtains caught my eye. It's leading to a balcony.

Well, the boy behind the curtains IS the one who caught my eye.

[Harry's P.O.V.]

I heard a car pulling up the driveway in the house next door. Seems like someone's moving in!  That house has been abandoned for years. And the noise is very irritating, I swear.

Completely half-asleep, I stood up to check the noise. My eyes are still closed as I walked to the balcony.

I stretched my arms, still yawning. 

I can't believe what I saw when I opened my eyes.

[Sophie's P.O.V.]

I just saw a curly-haired dude warming-up in his balcony.

Of course, I'm acting natural. But deep inside, I'm freaking out!

I don't even know why I'm freaking out. Yet I'm not feeling any sparks or whatsoever.