Chapter 4-- Carrystagram ♡

-:-:-Chapter 4-:-:-

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Ugh! The alarm clock. My worst enemy.

'Omg! What's wrong with the alarm clock? Such a harmless little thing!'

Psh! Mine was different. It has wheels and it won't stop beeping until you chase it around the room. I don't even know why mom bought it in the first place.

I want to sleep for 20 more minutes but the stupid clock won't stop its noise. So I dragged my feet out of bed, still half-asleep.. ran around the room, then.. THUD!

What a great way to start the day.

Sarcasm intended.

I finally shut it off and got ready for school. It's 5am and I have to get ready at 6.

I took a long bath.. well it's not THAT long! I basically had a staring contest with the shower curtain.

Okay. He won. The curtain won.

My outfit for today is a white DreamCatcher crop-top, black jeans, and combat boots. I also wore an Eiffel Tower necklace.

Next, I straightened my wavy red hair. My french-manicured nails constantly touching the hot iron.

Let's just say that I'm not used to straightening my hair. Dammit!

I applied foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. I didn't put much. You know, there's this thing called NATURAL BEAUTY.

Plus, I only want to make a good first impression.

I went down the stairs. Dad is usually reading the newspaper whilst mom is serving our waffles.

"Sophie! Come here, dear. Breakfast is ready." Dad called.

"Yes dad.", I replied in a flat tone.

I carefully went down the stairs to see another head on the kitchen.

Oh. It seems like we have a visitor.  

Wait. Isn't it too early to visit someone?!

My eyes are concentrating on our visitor that I'm not looking at the steps anymore.

and the unexpected happened..

I just tripped.

I fell face first and I swear I don't want to be 'The Limping Girl' on my first day at school. I also winced in pain as I try to move my feet.

"Soph! Are you alright?", a familliar masculine voice said.

"Well, yeah, uhmm.. I'm fine." Well, I'm not actually fine. My left foot hurts like hell.

He helped me up and walked me to the table.

"Sophie, you're hurt! I think you sprained your foot. Let me get an ice for you.", he panicked.

"No honey. It's fine. She can take care of herself.", my mom replied.

Wow. Thanks mom. You're very concerned about your daughter.

I tilted my head up to see the boy with chocolate brown curls and emerald eyes.

Oh .It's just Harry. Not a big deal.

God. Why is he here for breakfast?!

"He's here to fetch you and we invited him for breakfast. First day of school, remember?", Mom said as if she's reading my thoughts.

Cool.

We ate our waffles while Harry's having a small chit-chat with my parents. It's funny how they easily get along.