Chapter 5 -- The CarrotBoy

-:-:-Chapter 5-:-:-

[Sophie's P.O.V.]

I finally reached the 'Football' Field after what seems like forever. I also noticed that my foot is swelling so I sat on the bleachers and listened to some Ed Sheeran.

My eyes are closed, feeling the cold breeze in my hair.

Your heart's against my chest

Your lips pressed to my neck

And I'm falling for your eyes

But they don't me yet

And with this feeling I'd forget

I'm in love now.

Just as I was about to open my eyes, an unknown person covered them once again.

"I'm covering your eyes!" a high-pitched voice chuckled.

"Well, no shit sherlock!" I giggled.

"C'mon! Guess who's this."

I didn't talk to anyone the moment I entered in here. Except for the principal. Not even Harry.

Yep. I'm not sociable.

Wait. Is this one of the girls in my lunch table?

A gasp escaped my lips and I started saying different names. I could memorize quickly, you know.

"Jessica?"

"Anne?"

"Monica?"

"Emma?"

The person groaned, finally giving up. He/she started uncovering my boring brown orbs.

I opened my eyes yet my vision's still blurry. I looked up and I started to figure out the features.

It's the guy from Physics Class!

But he's now wearing a soccer uniform.

"Why do you forget about me so easily?" he whined.

"Oh hiya Lewis! I would've recognized you if I know your voice." I stated matter-of-factly.

"Well, you know now. And it's Louis. Not Lewis." he corrected, putting air quotes on the word 'Louis'.

Gosh! I find his British Accent adorable.

"Oops. Sorry dude. You want some Skittles?" I offered.

"Sure!"

I tossed him the Skittles and hopefully, he's able to catch them.

"Thanks! Err.. I heard you say a few names earlier. Girls' names to be specific."

"And?"

"I wonder if you could give me their numbers." he casually stated while rubbing his chin. It has a stubble!

I slapped him playfully in return.

"Oi!" he yelled, rubbing his arm.

"You silly, you can't just ask for their number! You don't even know them yet!" I scolded.

I thought he's actually going to give me a response but when I looked at him, he's not even listening! So I hit the back of his head. Hard.

"Ouch! What's wrong with you woman?! I just met you less than 5 hours ago and you're trying to kill me already? Can't you see I'm concentrating on my bloody Skittles?!" he shouted.

I can't help but laugh at his sudden outburst. He's so funny!

He gave me a death glare and we both fell into silence.. I'm actually staring at nothing while he is doing something on his phone.