Miss Winter'

Miss Winter’- Chapter One.

Winter, I’m giving you an hour to get ready” Mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs with her Trinidadian accent.Both my parents are from Trinidad.

I groaned and sat up in bed; I slipped my feet in my fluffy SpongeBob slippers and trudded to the bathroom, letting out a long yawn.

“Yeah” I mumbled still half asleep.

I slipped out my pink pajamas and stepped into the shower, I loved how the hot water hit my skin at full power, I scrubbed my skin with strawberry scented shower gel and then started shampooing and conditioning my hair.

I climbed out of the bath in 10 minutes flat and put on my lace bra and thongs and then went into my room.

I pulled my black leggings and black floral crop top out of my wardrobe and put them on along with some pink trainer socks and my low white converses.

Today my whole family where going over to the park for a picnic. Mum had cooked spicy chicken wings and macaroni. One thing about my mum is that her cooking’s bad! Swear down she should write her own book.

I put moisturizer in my wavy curls and let my long black hair cascaded down my chocolate brown back. I had highlighted pink to one lock of my hair in the back. It looked sexy, I must say.

We reached the park at 2:30pm and everyone was there, I looked around for my older cousin Rico. I saw him jamming with some of his friends. Some I knew well and others I had never seen before. I greeted all my aunties, uncles and cousins, I wonder where Jades at. I was really feenin for some chocolate so I went sweet shop as no one decided to bring some, it’s a bloody picnic, there should be chocolate!

I pulled out my IPod and bopped my head to the music. Thud! I looked up and got put under a spell as I looked into a pair of glossy forest green eyes.

He waved his hands in my face. “Do I know you from somewhere” he asked staring at me. I shrugged and looked away from his eyes.

“I don’t know you so I don’t think so” I said walking away. I bought a big bar of galaxy and a can of Rubicon mango and went back to the park.

When I get to the park did I not see that boy? He smiled at me, I didn’t smile back. He was sexy but looks are not everything, that’s one thing I have learned in my 15 years of life. I sat on Flynn’s lap.

“Your hair” Rico said pulling at the thick strand of pink. I slapped his hand away and smiled.

“I did it last night, you like” I said grinning.

“Did I ask to see all your teeth” he said screwing me playfully. All his goons laughed. “And yeah I like it, it suits you”

“You look nice today” Flynn said, poking my belly.

“Don’t I always?” I said biting his cheek, hard. He screamed, the asshole actually screamed. I was wetting myself with laughter, everyone was.

“Yeah but I like your outfit” he said rubbing his now red cheek and squeezing my bum, I jumped. His lucky Rico wasn’t looking, I should snake his ass. I smiled at the thought. This lot must have got the wrong impression on why I was smiling because they were looking at me with a ‘you liked that yeah’ expression on their faces.

I’m not smiling at that” I said quickly.

“No one said you did” Aaron mocked, chuckling. I know they thought I was.

“No one said what” Rico said finally taking his eyes of one girl’s ass.

“Nothing” Aaron said. Rico shrugged.

“You man wanna to play football”

Everyone agreed except green eyes.

“Reckless you not playing” Ryan asked. Green eyes shook his head and held up his arm. It had a sling on. I never noticed it before. They all nodded went off. I took of my converses and jammed in my socks.

“What happened to your arm” I asked green eyes.

"Banged one youte and ended up fucking up my own shit” he said. I laughed.

“Your dumb then” he kissed his teeth which made me laugh more. I was laughing for ages and he just sat there and screwed me.

“What’s your name green eyes” I said grinning teeth. He laughed.

“Reckless” I kissed my teeth.

“What’s your real name, like what does your mum call you” I said rolling my eyes. Don’t you hate it when boys tell you there tag, like say there mum named them that!

“Prince” I scoffed. He laughed.

“I bet your name gets you all gassed” he shook his head.

“Nah it don’t, what’s yours”

“Winter” he smiled.

“Nice” he said openly staring at my boobs and exposed stomach. You would think he was saying ‘nice’ about my name but he wasn’t.

“My face is up here” I said pointing to my face. He laughed and licked his lips.

“Yeah I know” he said putting emphasis on ‘I’. I rolled my eyes.

“How old are you Winter”

“I am a number” I said laughing at my dead joke. I’m funny really. He gave me a look and I laughed harder. “How old do I look?”

“You look mature in the face but I can tell your young, maybe like 17”

“How do I look young” I said licking the melted chocolate off my fingers.

“Well you’re really short, aye what’s your foot size” he said poking my feet.

“5” I said gassing. He laughed.

“You aren’t no size five” he grabbed my converses. I went to grab them but I was too slow.

“Awww so sweet you’re a size 3, I was a size 3 in year 2” he said laughing.

“Fuck off” I said attempting to kick his leg and failing. He laughed harder.

“Nah but serious, how old are you”

“15 you”

“Young buck, I’m 18”

I laid back in the grass it was getting dark out here. “Shut your mouth about young buck, waste man”

“Watch your mouth”

“Winter get up we are going soon” Mum shouted. I slipped my feet in my converses and purposely barged Prince. His drink dropped all over his clothes. I tried to hold in my laugh.

“I’m so sorry” I said with a fat grin on my face. He gave me one dirty look. I laughed and walked off towards my mum. I felt cold water go all down my back. I yelped. I heard his high pitched laugh behind me.

“Watch me and you!” I said, I spun around and glared at him. I flung my middle finger in the air and walked to the car.

“WATCH DAH BACK OFF DOH” I kissed my teeth and slammed the car door shut.

- Comment&Vote!

I'm new to wattpad and this is my first story!

i hope you enjoy it.