Miss Winter' 3

Miss Winter’- Chapter 3

2 months later

  “Come to my bredrins yard with me” Prince said riding next to me on his BMX. We had gotten quite close and we had a weird relationship. We were forever arguing but then we liked each other’s company.

 It was a Saturday and I was motiveless. He pulled my hair.

 “Oi rudegyal I’m talking to you, ima have to teach you some manners yanah” I kissed my teeth and kicked the wheel on his bike. He laughed and slapped my ass and then rode past me.

 I swear I’m gonna have to give this boy one tump!

 “If you’re bad get off the bike and do it again, WASTEMAN!” I said screwing him. He stopped and got of the bike and walked towards me looking bare serious. I’m not going to lie, he looked scary!

 He slapped my bum again and pushed me against the wall. “Your mouth is going to get you beat” he said in a low sensual tone. I wanted to tell him to ‘Fuck off’ but I kept my mouth shut.

 He was bare staring at my lips and before you know it his lips hit mine.He opened his mouth making mine do the same and slid his warm wet tongue into my mouth. I had a weird warm feeling in my stomach and excitement jolted through my body as his tongue played with mine. He soon pulled away.

 He grinned at me and he saddled me to his house. I was jamming on his bed whilst he changed clothes. He dropped on the bed and touched my hair.

 “What country you from b”

 “Trinidad” he nodded slowly.

 “No wonder, your hair is mad long”

 “What about you”

“Brazil and Jamaica, I’m sexy ahlie?”

 “ERR NO!” I said gassing. He laughed and pushed me back and climbed on top of me.

 “Get of me Prince” I tried to get out of his grip but it was too tight.

 “Your lips are nice yanah, I want another kiss” he said licking his lips. I shook my head. 

“No”

 "I wasn’t asking Winter” he said easing in between my legs. “I was telling you” he leaned down to kiss my lips but I moved so he kissed my cheek instead. He laughed and licked his lips.

 He held my face in place. I struggled but before I knew it his full lips where on mine. He kissed me deeply and I kissed him back, it felt nice so what’s the point frontin like I didn’t want it, once his lips hit mine it felt too nice to resist.

 “I hate you” I lied once he removed his lips from mine. He laughed and sucked on my neck.

“I know baby” he kissed my neck tenderly before biting it.

 *

 OMG Prince! You gave me a love bite” I screamed sometime later. He smirked and licked his lips.

“Just marking my territory, you’re my girl now” he smiling his cute smile that made his deep dimples show.

 “No I am not, you’re a gyalis, you only want a fuck”

 “Nah, I’ve been feeling you for time, but I thought you was onto Flynn and Zac and that other youte” he said eyeing me up. I shook my head.

 “Nah Flynn is like my brother and Zac is my bestfriend and as for Trey he’s just a very sexy boy who moved me”

 “So what you lips all your ‘best friends’ yeah” he asked watching me intently with those forest green eyes.

 “How did you know I kissed Zac” I asked surprised. He smirked.

 “I know everything” I rolled my eyes. His phone went off.

 “Yoo! Wahuum wid the ting…Nah don’t take the piss Blaze….Nah bruv don’t reckless me, I want my money tonight or its peak for you man ya zimme… yeah yeah one” he locked of a looked at me. 

“Who was that” I asked being inner. He tapped his nose. I kissed my teeth.

 “Nah but your my girl doh”

 “But did I say yes?”

 “Do I have green eyes Winter?”

 “Yes”

 “You said yes” I looked at him with a playful screw and he laughed and I couldn’t help but laugh too. He pecked my lips a good five times. “Your mine now Winter” he mumbled against my lips.

 ___

YAAAY! They are together.  I LOOOVE Prince!

Comment&Vote. i love reading them.