Miss Winter' 6

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP’ - ALARM! 

I stretched and let out a loud yawn, WOO! It’s Friday and tonight, and my cousin jade and friend Rihanna our staying round mine. I glanced down at Princes White Aqua Master watch that sat on my wrist; 7:15am. One thing you should know about me is that i hate early mornings; they make me grumpy and anti-social! I left my room and went into the bathroom to freshen up... 

I was now dressed in my uniform; 

-Pleated skirt 

-Above the ankle socks 

-Shiny shoe kickers’ 

-Blue Jumper and crisp white shirt 

-Blue and black tie 

I slicked my hair up into a high curly messy bun, applied some pale pink shiny lip gloss, eyeliner and mascara and went to make a mug of hot chocolate, Yum! I could hear Rico cussing his girl on the phone; he was babysitting me like I needed one because Mum went into Manchester for a work meeting, KMT! I leaned on his door and listened in; 

“Nah, you’re taking man for a prick”- there was silence indicating she was speaking. 

“If i see you with him again, imma bang both of you over, ya zimme” 

“Yeah, we’ll see init” he kissed his teeth and swung open the door. I fell forward and landed on his feet. He looked down on me and laughed. “That’s what you get, Move from my bludclart door” He kicked me off him and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

I picked up my brown shoulder bag and swung it over my shoulder and left.

*

I walked to the bus stop and sat on the bench swinging my legs in the air, i was so small, i couldn’t even touch the ground, i felt someone tap my shoulder, i looked up to see Zac staring down at me with a neeky smile.  

“WINTER!” he said, picking me up, hugging me tight. 

“ZACCY! You can put me down now” I said laughing loudly and pinching his back. He laughed along with me and released me from his embrace.

"Where you going” he asked staring at me intently. I rubbed my face, “Sainsbury’s” 

“What you looking at” he shook his head, “When did you get your nose pierced” i smiled. “Yesterday with my Rihanna” he nodded. “It looks sexy”  

“Thanks bean’ed” I pinched his cheeks and climbed onto the bus; he followed behind me and slapped my bum.