Miss Winter' 8

Comment and vote please! thank youu :)

Miss Winter

‘Zachy I’m bored out of my head’

It is a Friday evening and i have nothing to do at all. I had just come back from dress shopping with my cousin Jade and my best friend Lauren. Tomorrow was Flynn’s 18th birthday and he was throwing a house party.

‘Where are you’ i whined through the phone. There was loads of noise in the background and could hear rap music blazing.

‘At youth club, pass through’

‘Eurgh no thanks, I’d rather not surround myself in hoodrats, i have had enough of them to last a life time’ i said kissing my teeth and laying back on my pink silk sheet.

He laughed loudly through the phone.

‘You do realise your man is one of the biggest and baitest road man, init’ i rolled my eyes, forgetting he couldn’t see me.

‘That’s my point exactly’ i moaned. He laughed and ended up snorting.

My best friend was one sexy guy but his ways where so disgusting!

I dropped of my bed laughing! ‘Zachary! That is butterz mate’ i said catching my breath.

‘Shut up, i make it sound sexy and you know it babygirl’ he giggled.

OMG! DID THIS GANG BANGER JUST GIGGLE!!

‘Tell me you didn’t just giggle Zachary’ he full out laughed and i could hear him banging his hand against something.

‘You don’t find it sexy, nah’

‘Hell to the nizzo’

‘You’re a neek!’ he said in a monotone voice. ‘But nah Winter girls have told me my giggle is sexy, LOOOL! That’s how i get these bitches wet’

I fake gagged and locked of the phone.

How dare he make my ears bleed with that nasty piece of information?

I was already dressed in ¾ length black leggings and a grey ‘Converse’ jumper, so i slipped on some grey above the ankle socks and slipped on my white skater boy vans. I swept my curly hair into a high messy bun and creamed my face with some coco butter before running down the stairs