Miss Winter' 4

Miss Winter’- Chapter 4

It had been a month since me and Prince started going out and I was in his room play fighting with him. He had me pinned underneath him and he was slapping me.

 “Coz your to bludclart rude Winter, ima have to give you licks” he said slapping my bum and laughing. I moaned in pain. He doesn’t bloody understand how rough he is. “Say sorry for punching me, Now

 “NO!” I shouted kicking my legs out. He laughed and grabbed my ‘area’ hard. I half moaned in pleasure and half in pain. He did it again but harder. I squirmed about on the bed and moaned quietly. He laughed and kissed my lips and squeezed my boobs.

 “Fuck off Prince this aint no feel up session” I moaned. He laughed and slapped my bum again.

 “Shut your mouth Winter” he said quietly, laying all over me. He grabbed my bum hard and looked down at me with a smirk. “Say sorry” he whispered. I shook my head. He squeezed harder.

“Say sorry Winter” i actually couldn’t take it no more.

 “I’m sorry” I breathed heavily. He laughed and let go of me.

 “Stop acting bad and talking Krud Winter, coz you can’t handle shit” I put my middle finger up on the sly.

 “I saw dat” he said narrowing his eyes at me. I shrugged and got up. I’m going to get him back, PRICK!

 *

 Prince was sitting on his PS3 whilst I painted my finger nails; Pink. My phone rang and I looked at the caller id; Zac.

 “Hey baby” I said purposely flirting with Zac. Prince tensed and his eyes pierced daggers into my skin. I told you I’m gone get him back.

Zac: ‘What you up to Winter” he said wearily. I giggled and Prince kissed his teeth.

Me: ‘Nothing just lying down, what you doing” I said in a sensual tone. I glanced at Prince and his jaw was clenched.

Zac: Playing football with couple man”

Me: I wish I could join you” I said gassing and biting my lips. Prince stormed over to me and grabbed my phone and locked off. I laughed.

 “WHAT YOU THINK YOUR FUNNY YEAH” He shouted. He grabbed my wrist tight and dragged me of the bed and pushed me against the wall. He towered over me.

 “It was only Zac, Prince, now move” I said trying to push past him. He shoved me back on the wall.

 “DO SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I WILL FUCK YOU UP, I DON’T CARE WHO IT IS” his fist where clenched and looked beyond vex.

 I felt bad now. I wrapped my arms around his neck but he pushed me off. “Nah get of me, you fucking piss me off” I huffed and put my Toms on. I searched for my purse it took me a good 10 minutes to find.

 I was about to leave when Prince grabbed me back. He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

 “Don’t fuck about like that again, you know what my temper is like” I nodded and he pecked my lips. “If I catch you with next man Winter…”

 “What if we are just friends?”

 “I don’t care, just don’t let me catch you or hear about it cah there will be trouble”

 “Why?” I moaned, he laughed.

 “Cah your mine Winter, your my girl” I huffed and he smirked and kissed all over my neck.

 “You’re not the boss of me Prince” I mumbled as he sucked my neck. I felt him smile against my skin. He lifted his head a little and his slanted smile was present along with his dimples.

 “That’s what you think”

 _____

Sorry this Chapter is mad short! next Chapter will be longer.

Comment and Vote !