my embarrasment

okay this is my second book , i hope you guys like it!

keep smiling!

OFFICEbyDrDre xoxo

picture of alexis on the side------------------>>>>>>>>

**************************************************************************************

i stumbled on to the stage. yes i was drunk! yes i was on a stage but youll never guess who with, only justin drew bieber!!

i grabbed his collar and kissed him , i kissed justin bieber. i took matters into my own hands but can you blame me ive been waiting for this for 2 years! a very long time.

just as i was about to pull away he kissed me back softly at first but he put his hands on my waist and pulled me in further , i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

i loved him i always have , i always will cheesy isnt it ? well im not normally like this , normally im the school badass.

the one that played boys like toys, hey that rhymed! im a poet and i didnt know it!

anyway as i was saying i pissed the principal of on a daily bases , i skipped lessons and listened to music in the ones that i went to, its how i am i doesnt matter what school it was it could never change me.

it was all down to the drink . i was aware that i was at a justin bieber concert kissing him infront of about 2 billion people.

i pulled away , our foreheads connected and he looked into my eyes " i love you alexis so much " he kissed my lips again and broke away quickley "i love you too justin!" i felt a lot of jelous stares burn into me , oh sugar!