my day with J!

picture of alexis and justin on the side---------->>>>>>>>>>>>

**************************************************************************

i waited by the main entrace for about five minutes , when i saw his white ferrari i squeeled and ran up to the passenger door opened it up and jumped in.

"al, hey how are you ?" i turned to look at my newly famous best friend i smiled at him his big brown eyes burning into mine " great now your back J i missed you soo much!" i sqealed see what i mean im not scary at all.

"i missed you too al, so movie day?" thats what we did me and justin we had movie days with lots of food to pig out on , i wouldnt say im fat im normal size really being toned up and having your own gym helps i guess.

"did you even need to ask? i have some new films we can watch!" i was overly exited but who wouldnt be i havent seen justin in two months two whole months without his crazyness.

"oh really , why dont we go to the supermarket down the road from our street and get some munch?" a big smile creeped on my face and i jumped up and down exitedly.

when we got to the supermarket we had to be quick before all of justins fans notice its him he has his hood up (the manager allowed it on this occastion) and a big jumper on , he still looked like justin to me but i have known him since i was three years old.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * flashback * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * *

"alex get down from the tree please!" justin shouted up to me , i was in a high tree just to prove a point to my dad that i could be like my sister rose.

"i-i think im stuck J" i shouted down my voice broke i was scared ive always had a fear of hights but yet this was one of the tallest trees in our garden.

"im comming for you al, stay where you are"i nodded my head at justin i was speachless and no matter how hard i tried i couldnt tear my eyes away from the ground.

i felt justins arms wrap around my small waist and he carried me down the tree like i weighed nothing, he placed me back on the ground.

"dont scare me like that again alex , why did you do it anyway?" he asked me , he hated the fact i wanted to be more like rose just because i wanted the love and attention my father gave her.

"dad told me if i could climb that tree and get down to the ground again and not be scared he would love me like he loved rose , he hates me now ,, i cant do things like rose can" he sighed and grabbed my hand he kissed my cheek.

"i dont like rose i like you alex i like you more than anyone infact alexis i love you with all my heart"

i kissed him , i gave the famous justin bieber my first kiss and he gave me his.

* ** * * * * * ** * * **end of flashback ** * * * ** ** ** * * ** * * ** * *

we quickley got out of the shop and got to my house safely.

i opened the big glass door to my house happy that it sounded empty me and justin went into the living room and he chose a film while i got bowls and glasses for out food and drink.

"alex honey is that you?" i herd my mum yell from upstairs "yeah mum can you tell school i came home cause im not well?" i herd her come down the stairs and she stopped right infront of me.

"course love why are you ho-" she stopped talking when her eyes landed on justin a big smile formed on her face and she ran over to him.

"oh love ive missed you, havent you grown, when did you get back, its so lovely to see you" she gushed without taking a breath to breathe " i got home this morning , its lovely to see you too laura" he smiled at her.