Boys! Who'd have em?

I walked home , it wasn't far. to be honest I'm surprised Justin left without me , I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw I had 17 missed calls all of Justin , doesn't surprise me at all. I messaged him saying I'm fine and I'm at home . I wasn't at home but I was on my street which is good enough.
Once I got to my house I opened the door and ran for a shower. I got out of the shower and jumped into bed, I needed to sleep this hangover off. my door creaked open and I looked who was there.
"Hey hunny, how are you feeling?" It was my mum ,she had a mug of hot chocolate, ice cream and Oreo chocolate for me, she's a babe.
"Hi mum I'm okay just tired." I gave her a soft smile , she place a kiss on my forehead and put the tray down on my side table. she walked to the door and in a small whisper said " dads going away for a few weeks babe so maybe we can have a girly few days sometime?." She gave me a smile, I smiled back. "of course , id love that," she grinned " I love you hunny." I sighed "I love you too mummy." now I am not going to lie, me and mum have some horrendous arguments but I love the women with all my heart . even if I don't show it enough. I shut my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.
.***************************
My bedroom door burst open, I jumped up to see Justin. I sighed an laid back down.
"You just gave me a heart attack!" I mumbled. when he didn't reply I looked up to see him pacing around my room , let me tell you he didn't look happy.
"Justin? What's up?" I asked sitting up and resting my head on the back board.
He gave a dirty look and groaned.
"What are you playing at Alex!?" He shouted at me. he was stood still now right in front of me. I blinked an give him a questioning look.
"Oh don't pretend with me Alexis! I know you slept with Riley turner last night!" I raised my eyebrows, Riley told him then.
"I-it was a mistake , it wasn't meant to happen." I near enough whispered. he growled " stop making excuses Alex! For gods sake!" He shouted and smashed a white vase on the floor. I jumped and whimpered at the sound of it colliding with the floor. he carried on shouting and smashing the nearest things to him. " stop Justin. please stop." I cried out but he wasn't listening. he smashed the glass on the side right into the corner of the table. little charades of glass flew into my side. I winced at the pain.
He gave me one last look and walked out of the house. I was shocked , I hadn't seen this side of him for ages, years even. I looked at the mess on the floor and sighed. I plonked myself back on my bed and fell asleep.
I woke up with a banging headache I looked around my room and sighed. I got out of bed an put my dressing gown on, I slowly walked to the kitchen and mum was sat at the island in the middle of the large room. I gave her a small smile to which she raised her eyebrow. " what's wrong Alex? Why did justin storm out before?" she gave a questioning look. I sighed and sat down one of the chairs, she handed me a glass of orange juice and sat back down.
" Me and justin had a falling out , he got angry and started to smash a few things." I looked at mum , I could tell by the way she looked at me that she knew he didn't smash just a few things. she gave me a small smile and rubbed my arm.
"Everything will be fine sweetie, don't you worry. now get a rubbish bag and go and clean the mess that hormonal teenager has made." she smiled at me and I laughed at her , I finished my orange juice, grabbed a bag and put my glass in the sink, I faintly herd the front door open and close. I looked at mum and raised my eyebrow.
"Not today Alex , it's your fathers last day. you won't see him for a while." she have me a stern look and I snorted, I'm gonna miss him loads of course! I just rolled my eyes at her and walked out.
I could tell he was drunk by the way he held his body , he stumbled all over the place. he have me a dirty look and went to say something. I raised my hand cutting him off.
" My days been bad enough without your input dad. I might be in the mood to argue tomorrow." His eyes widened when I called him dad , but he slowly narrowed his eyes back at me and carried on walking to the kitchen.
I ran upstairs and started to get to work , this was going to take ages , I rolled my eyes and sighed.