hangovers are the worst!

alexis' mum on side ( laura)---------->>>>>>>>>

*******************************************************************

i woke up that morning with a banging headache. this is the way every morning starts after i drink.

i ran my fingers through my red hair and got out of bed to get some paracetimal and a glass of water , after i got what i needed from down stairs i went back to my room and slipped back in bed.

i looked to my side and was disapointed ,he wasnt here but why would he be? 

it was a dream , it was all a dream i was just his bestfriend that no one knew about but i loved him, i sleep with other boys to keep my mind of him but as soon as im here again in bed in the morning wishing he was here playing with my hair and kissing my neck it was a dream , he could never truley like me let alone love me!

"scarlet honey , wake up you have school" i sighed and closed my eyes i just ignored her hopefully she'll go away!

"scarlet? did you hear me " forgods sake i was tierd why wont she leave me alone?

"fuck off mum!" i screamed down the stairs from my room and just like id expected here it comes , my bedroom dorr swings open and bashes against my wall " dont you dare talk to your mother like that you vile bitch!" my dad i hated him i didnt even call him dad he didnt deserve it , hed beat me and mum and was a full blown alcholic .

"shut the fuck up paul!" i screamed back i did say i didnt call him dad.

"who the fuck do you think your talking to whore?! " he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the floor ,  i was used to this if you just put on a sternn face and act like he isnt hurting you he'll get fed up , i'd tell this to mum aswell but she'd never listen.

"your such a slag alex , i hate that your my daughter you dissapoint me! i hate you slut!" he screamed while bashing my head on the side of the desk now he was just making me angy and i couldnt help it i gave him the reaction he wanted , i spat in his face " its alexis to you you wife beating alcoholic prick , i hope mum leaves you ! you dont deserve her paul!" this made him angrier i could tell but i didnt care it made me feel better that i was sticking up for mum.

he grabbed my ear and pulled me from the floor to my feet , i looked at him in disgust , he grabed my head and forcefully slammed me back down on the wooden floorboards , i winced and looked up he was walking away i ran to the door and was ready to slide the lock across but before i did i screamed.

"thats it walk away you coward , i hope you fall down the stairs dickhead!" i quickly locked the door and laughed , i went to my bathroom and cleaned my self up then jumped in the shower.

after my shower i got changed into some high waisted denim shorts and my white laced bralet crop top from topshop put on my pink vans and did my hair and make up then ran down the stairs "love you muum bye, fuck you paula!" i screamed and slammed the door shut .

i laughed to myself jumped into my white convertable , i loved my car!

i drove to school with my music on full blast singing my heart out and when i finally arrived at school i turned it up more just to piss the teachers off .

everyones head turned to look at me girls gave me jelous stares and boys gave me lustful stares , i smirked i winked at a cute boy and mouthed call me too him i saw him go bright red and all his mates patted him on the back. how gay! 

i trotted into school and walked up to my locker i grabbed my books and make up bag , looked in the mirror on the door of my locker buffed my hair up a bit more and smiled , of to homerrom i go.

i walked down the corridor and big groups of people moved out of my way i smiled at few of the girls and they smiled back, most of thease people are scared of me, god knows why im not horrible but most people just say im intimidating, i dont think i am.

i opened the door walked to my seat right at the back took out my iphone 5 and plugged in my headphones i seen mr woodruff walk in the room he smiled at the class then looked at me and frowened i glared at him i could see he was shouting at me because his face went red and he was pointing his finger at me and shaking his head while his mouth was going at thirty mile per hour.

when it looked like he was finished i took my headphones out " i didnt quite cath that sorry , music was a bit too loud" everyone started laughing the vein at the top of his head looked like it was going to pop out i smiled inoccently at him "GET OUT ALEXIS!" i stood up and walk up to him i stood right in front of him " there is no need to shout sir im not deaf" i smiled and walked out of the class room.

my phone beeped in my jacket pocket i took it out ' hey al i really miss you :( im home today ill come for you at school after yeah? if your not doing anything. love you xoxoxox.....J ' i smiled my bestfriend justin bieber was back today how could i forget i messaged him back ' what time you back home?xoxoxox' i put my phone back in my pocket and went for a walk around the corridors.

my phone went off again 'i was back this morning why? xoxoxox' yess!! i smiled ' come for me now ill get my mum to ring in and say i came home cause im sick? xoxoxox'

i walked down the long quite corridor smiling down at my phone ' :o naughty girl!! did you really need to ask im on my way cant wait to see you!xoxoxo' my smile got just a little bigger and i ran to the front of the school. i cant wait to see him!

*************************************************************************************************

i know i havent uploaded this story for quite a while but i thought while i had a few minutes ill update a little bit for you all.

i think i kind of have a plot for this story now so im getting quite exited to write it , i hope you all enjoy it.

check out my other story : me and my twin brothers.

thankyou all im really sorry about the really slow start but i promise ill try to be a bit faster.

keep smiling!xoxoxox

OFFICEbyDrDre xoxo