Always Seem To Be Sleeping

You make your friend food and watch tv with her until she decides to go home, you stand at your door and watch her walk home. You wanted to make sure she got there safe, then you close the door and clean up, after that you go upstairs and go on your computer thinking about today's events. You hope that Slender isn't pitying you because of what he told you, you didn't want pity. You sigh and spin in your chair, if this is pity then you need to show him that you don't need that. That you're strong and you don't need to be looked down upon.

You stop spinning when you notice someone in your room, your eye's focus quickly and you smile. "Coming back for the book?" you smile at EJ and he nods, "I really wanted to know how it ends" he says rubbing the back of his head. You gesture to the book and turn back to my computer as he picks it up, "Want any music on?" You ask him as you turn to look at him, he shakes his head. "Want anything? Food or drink? I'm guessing you're here to watch over me after the talk with Slender, you don't want me doing anything stupid" You explain and he nods. "Yeah that's right, um..Can I have a drink please?" You nod at him and go down to the kitchen to bring up food and drinks, "Take your pick" You smile and set them down on the bedside table. "Thanks, by the way Jeff is coming later" he smirks and you smirk with him. "Well that should be fun!" You laugh and smile at him. "I'll let you get on with reading, don't be afraid to ask if you need anything" You smile and he nods. You turn back to my computer and finish up some school work before talking to [Y/B/F].

[Y/B/F]: Hey, ready for school tomorrow? I'm doing the work now ugh!
You: I just finished it, sooo boring!
[Y/B/F]: I know! Meet me at mine tomorrow?
You: Of course, I don't have any other best friends to meet in the morning. x3

[Y/B/F]: Good! XD Well i'll see you tomorrow, we can fight this hell!
You: We will fight the hell that is school and come out warriors! XD
[Y/B/F]: Yes!!! See ya!
You: Bye!

You laugh at the small conversation and then move away from the computer to grab a drink, you see EJ laid down on the bed still happily reading the book and notice he's nearly finished. You lay next to him on the bed and he looks over at you. "I'm gunna take a nap" you yawn and he nods and moves so he's under the covers and you do the same. "Thanks" you smile and he shrugs, "You can use me as a pillow if you want? I don't really mind" he smiles and you smile happily up at him and then rest your head on his upper stomach and he rests the book on your shoulder. "Thank you" You laugh and he laughs with you, "Thanks for being my book rest" he smiles and you roll your eyes before closing them. "I'll wake you when Jeff is here" he says and you smile "Thanks, night EJ!" "Night [Y/N]" It's not long after you close your eyes and listen to Ej turning the pages of the book that you fall asleep.

Then you awake to a light tapping on your shoulder, you yawn and stretch before turning over and snuggling into the warmth, wrapping your arms around it. "[Y/N] Wake up, Jeff is here and glaring at me" you hear EJ say, you blink a few times and slowly wake up. "Hm?" you look up at EJ who points over you. You sit up and rub your eyes before turning to see an angry Jeff. "Oh hi" you smile and pull him down from the windowsill he was sat on and onto the bed. "Shoes off" you say pointing to them, he does as he's told and looks at you confused. You put his shoes on the floor and then rest your head on Jeff and snuggling into him. "Still tired, want to sleep" you mumble and wave at EJ as he makes his way to the window. "I finished the book but can I take another one with me?" he asks and you nod, "Of course you can! See you soon" You smile and he nods before picking up another book and leaving.

"Why were you sleeping on EJ and why are you snuggling with me?" Jeff says confused, "Because you guys are comfy and i'm sleepy" you laugh and pull the covers over you both. "Okay...But we're killers" he says and you nod "Yeah well i'm insane, get over it" you shrug and snuggle into him. "You're nice and warm" You smile and then you feel him move and he sits you up. "Awh" you pout and then look at him seriously. "What's wrong?" you ask and he shrugs. "I didn't like it when you were snuggling with EJ" he says quietly and you grin. "Then I won't snuggle with EJ, as long as you let me snuggle with you" Jeff looks at you and then nods. "Okay as long as you're not with him or someone else" You laugh and snuggle into him again. "Is someone jealous?" you ask and you feel him tense up. "N-No!" he stutters out and you laugh. "Look at me, [Y/N] having a hot boy jealous over her" you look up and see Jeff blushing slightly, "Cute!" you laugh before laying back down. "Am not!" he protests to which you just laugh. He groans and then sighs "Just go to sleep" he mumbles and you laugh more "Using you're famous phrase on me now?" he groans again and you hear him smack his head. "Stop it" he laughs and you love the sound of it. "Sleep, i'm going to sleep too because i'm tired and you have school in the morning so shush!" he says pulling you closer to him and you happily accept it. "Okay Jeff, night night" "Night [Y/N]"