Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Becca's POV

"Becca, I'm sorry," He said. I grabbed onto his shirt and tried to shake him.

"Jamie please don't leave me!" I yelled at him. "I can't live without you!"

"I'm so so sorry, Baby." He whispered.

"No, please. Please don't go" How did this night go so wrong? It started off so beautiful.

"I'll always love Rebecca Sarah Swan, but I have to go now." Jamie said and I watched as he left me.

"No Jamie! No!" I screamer repeatedly. He wasn't coming back though. He was still leaving me.

The sound of my alarm going off Monday killed any joy of morning in me. Which wasn't much, especially since I had the nightmare again. I laid there and glared at my ceiling. Sweat coated my body. I hate Mondays with a passion. I've never been a morning person, and I never will be. My favorite thing is sleep and laying in this very comfortable bed.

"Becca, get up." Bella yelled from outside the door. "I know you're still in bed and we have school. I'm heading to school with Edward now. My keys are on the table."

"Oh course." I mumbled to myself. School. I hate it. I'm so glad it's my last year. I'm going to have to deal with everyone questioning my identity because I look identical to Bella. It was one of the most annoying things about being a twin.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and the bags under my eyes were dark. I looked like I was punched in the face in both eyes. I turned the water on and hopped in the scorching liquid. I couldn't get my mind off of the nightmare as I cleaned my body. I haven't had it in so long, I thought I was doing better. I guess not.

I climbed out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I rushed back to my room to get dressed. I pulled out some of the few fall clothing that I owned. I stood in front of the mirror for a few minutes to check out my outfit. Even though it was literally the last place I wanted to go, I still wanted to make a nice impression with my clothing. Plus, my style has always been better than Bella's, so maybe people could use that to tell the difference between us.

 Plus, my style has always been better than Bella's, so maybe people could use that to tell the difference between us

When I pulled into Forks High School parking lot, many people stared. Bella's truck was very loud. Plus I'm sure some of them had already seen my sister with her unusually pale boyfriend. When I parked and climbed out of her old truck, a motorcycle zoomed past me. Jacob Black was the driver of it, but what surprised me more was my beloved sister gripping onto him. What in the actual hell? I looked toward the school and seen an angry looking Edward. I ignored the questioning looks and annoying whispers as I walked to the pale man.