In the beginning

This is my first ever fanfic so I'm sorry if it's not very good I'm new at this :') But I hope you like it :) I changed the ages round a bit to make it better so I am 17 and Joey is 20.

*Chloe's POV*

So there he was, the one and only Joey Graceffa. Right infront of me. But there was no bright white smile upon his face, no glimmer in his beautiful green eyes...

Just silence.

Which was unnervingly peaceful... Maye I should go back to the beginning, it's where most stories start.

*1 week earlier*

It was just a regular Thursday afternoon, I got home from another endless and boring day at school and went straight onto YouTube (like I always do) and was surprised to see that Joey had posted a new video 30 minutes ago which was unusual as I live in England so it was an obscure time. So I watched it and he had announced a cometition... TO GO AND STAY WITH HIM IN LA FOR A WEEK! I could not hold in my excitement and shrieked with joy! I immediatly applied although all that was going through my head was false hope, I mean thousands of people will enter, what are the chances of me winning? But as I always say to myself 'Keep and open mind, If you don't try you'll never suceed' I use that saying a lot as it comes up more often than you might think.

After watching the video again, to make sure this could actually happen, I remembered I had art to do. Hmmm we are doing portraiture... Just another excuse to draw Joey I suppose. I found the perfect photo to draw from too, it was a model one where he is wearing a bow tie and his eyes just entice you into staring at the picture... Can he get anymore perfect? Like seriously?