Could you do me a favour?

*Chloe's POV*

I awake from my nap around an hour later, as my eyes slowly open I begin to breathe heavily and panic a little, almost on cue Joey walks in and quickly rushes over.

'Oh my God Chloe are you ok? Breathe slowly! here have a drink' he says as he passes me a glass of water. He notices I start to calm down.

'Hey what happened are you ok?' he asked with real care in his voice.

'Yeah I th-think so, I just kind of woke up not knowing where I was and it scared me a bit, I'm so sorry if I worried you.' I felt so bad, I'd known Joey for less than a day and I've already nearly given him a heart attack.

'No no no it's fine Chloe, really! I completely understand it can be scary being away from home, I was like this when I moved from Boston to LA, I had really bad anxiety for the first couple of months and then I slowly got over it. You can use my phone to call your mom anytime you want to save your money I don't mind.' Joey said with a slight smile appearing at the end, there are definitly two sides to Joey Graceffa, happy silly joey, and sensitive Joey. He can change in an instant when he needs to, he is so amazing for helping me out and for admitting this to me.

'Thank you so much J-' I didn't even finish my sentence before being pulled into a hug, my eyes started to fill up with tears but I managed to hold them back so Joey wouldn't see.

'So are you definitly ok now? Do you wanna call your mom or anything?' JJoey asked me.

'I'm ok I promise, you could do me one thing though... Could you ring my friend? She loves you and would literally die if you talked to her'

'Hahaha sure ring her now!' He replied with a giggly tone.

I took out my phone and scrolled down to Bethany, I rang the number, put it on speaker and awaited a respone. She answered within about 5 seconds.

'CHO! Hey how's LA?' Bethany excitedly said. I could see Joey out of the corner of my eye silently laughing at my nickname, which resulted in me throwing a cushion at his head.

'BETHONYEY! It's amazing, it's so beautiful here, hey I have a surprise for you!'

'BethanyANYA, hey girl how's it going?' Joey said in his familiar happy voice. I didn't really hear any words for about 10 seconds coming form Bethany's end of the phone... Just screams.

'OH MY GOD JOEY GRACEFFA!' She screamed down the phone.

'Hahahaha yeah that would be me... Chloe mentioned you were a bit of a fan?' he said stating the obvious.

'Um... I... I... Yeah. I can't believe I'm actually talking to you! OMG'

'Hahaha, well you seem awesome and you're good friends with Chloe we can talk more if you want? What's your Twitter name? We can DM' We awaited the screams once again.

'Really? You're kidding right? Um it's @Bethonyey, thank you so much Joey this is the best moment of my life! Chloe you are the best for making this happen!'

'Aw it's my pleasure Bethany, talk to you soon.' Joey replied.

'I knew how much it would mean to you.'

'Thank you again guys! Bye Cho, bye Joey'

'Bye girlyanya'

'See you later Bethonyey'

I hung up the phone and looked over at Joey.

'Hahahahaha aw she sounded so happy! You're such an amazing friend to her' It was different the way Joey said this to me, different than how we were talking before, he seemed to be looking deep into my eyes... I was probably just imagining things, I've felt all kinds of emotions today.

*Joey's POV*

I want her to know how genuine I am when I say these things to her, so she knows how much I care. Not very many people know about my anxiety, but with Chloe I felt like I could open up to her, I've only known her for a short time but it feels like forever.

'I like to make people happy, what more can I say?' She said smiling.

'And that is why I'm glad you won this competition, I can't even imagine anyone else being here now except you, I'm going to miss you when this week is over'

'Yeah me too, but it's only day 1 so let's be happy for now' she said standing up, I got up after her.

She continued 'So, where are you taking me for lunch?'

'Lunch? Girl what makes you think I'm buying lunch?' I said playfully.

'Huh well then I thought I was a guest' she played along.

'Ok fine I guess I can buy you lunch' I said bumping into her on my way put the door.

'Joey!'

'What? :p I'd hurry up if I were you, and stop complaining or you won't eat' I loved how I could joke around with her, some people hate that stuff and get offended but not her, she's just like me. I like that.

So I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever I've had work experience and holiday and stuff but I should be able to upload more now ^_^

Follow me on Twitter:@PhandomShoey

Follow me on Tumblr:allthingsjoeygraceffa.tumblr.com