Who will win?

*Joey's POV*

'May the odds be ever in your favour, Goodbye!' I said in my grandfather voice as I ended my competition video and edited it, I realised out of the people that will enter I have to pick just one winner... I'll cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose. It was an unusual time for me to post a video so I'm hoping my viewers will realise it's important.

I can't believe it, my video has only been up for about ten minutes and I already have swarms of applications coming through, I guess since i hit one million subscribers it's normal for this to happen, I came to the conclusion in those short ten minutes that I would write a number down on a piece of paper and that number will corrospond to the application number as it would be fair on my fans if it is done this way. My trail of thought is lost when I hear the doorbell ring, I shake my head to clear my thoughts but it doesn't really help. As I open the door I am greeted by the smile of my good friend Sawyer Hartman, I completely forgot about the collab today with all this competition stuff going on! We are doing a Q and A session which always ends in fits of laughter.

After filming this video I am still laughing to myself at some of the questions we get, I can see Sawyer giggling out the corner of my eye too. Once I settle myself down I post a tweet on Twitter announcing that the competition will be closed tomorrow as I have floods of applications becoming too much for my little head to handle.

*Chloe's POV*

I woke up to a beam of bright ligh coming through my window which can only mean one thing... It's afternoon, the only time my room gets any sun. I also noticed a notification on my iPod saying that Joey had tweeted about the competition. My heart was beating as I opened it only to be met by disappointment that he hadn't announced the winner yet, but he had closed the cometition before too many people could enter... I was still in with a chance. I was still anxious as I noticed how many retweets and favourites it had got, obviously from people that had entered. A tear fromed in my eye because I knew no one understood how much this would mean to me. But I wonder who would win? Do they want it as much as me? Do they love him as much as I do? I doubt they do but you never know, some things surprise you.

I'm sorry it's not long today my mam has literally been telling me to go to bed every 3 minutes for like the past 20! So I was stress writing :') Sorry I'll try and be better tomorrow.