Chapter 12

Ugh, I'm so sorry that I keep randomly disappearing but don't worry, I am determined to get this story finished as soon as possible because my Christmas exams are coming up soon so here I am on a Thursday and I'll be here again on Sunday as always

thanks to whoever made the banner on the side and I hope you guys enjoy this :)

-

Obviously I ended up inviting George to the wedding. I don't even know why I actually listened to Draco but I knew even if I didn't invite him, Draco would come over and invite him for me so either way he was coming. And knowing Draco if he had of been forced to invite him, he would have embarrassed me whilst doing it. 

I was probably more nervous about this wedding now than either the bride or the groom. Well, that was probably an exaggeration. I had seen Astoria earlier and she looked like she was in the middle of a panic attack. 

She has the tiniest bump on her stomach now and she's freaking out about fitting into her wedding dress. It's quite an early time for the bump to come and she hadn't expected it until at soonest the honeymoon. But she had to leave to go and try on her dress again and no alterations could really be made to it within one day so she was going to have to hope she still fits into it. 

I know as Maid of Honour that it is kind of my role to go with her and basically give her support her and all but never have I came across anything as awkward as being the Maid of Honour for someone you're not even close with. Your Maid of Honour is supposed be your best friend or your really close sister, not your fiance's best friend. 

And yet Astoria decided to stand out and make me, a girl who has nothing but Draco in common with her, her Maid of Honour. Of course I comfort her when I'm around but I know there's supposed to be a lot of other jobs I'm supposed to be doing as well. I'm supposed to act like her best friend and go with her to every little important meeting. But this wedding is so rushed, though, even if she hadn't decided she wanted it to be so soon, I probably still would have tried to make up excuses to get myself out of things like the extra dress fittings and the shopping for flower girl's dresses. 

I wish I could actually find some effort to be involved in this wedding but honestly I'm doing my best to worm myself out of any important tasks anyone might give to me. I won't allow anyone to give me a task that I can actually be blamed for messing up at the wedding. 

Since the wedding was tomorrow, though, and Astoria had to go to her final dress fitting and try and be as little stressed as she can, I was in charge of doing all the last minute jobs. I had to help decorate the hall for the reception and make sure everyone's dresses and suits had arrived and make sure everyone is where they're meant to be. 

And to add to that I just finished a ten-hour shift at St. Mungo's and now I have to plan for the Hen party as well. Obviously no one's going to go crazy at this Hen party as the bride-to-be is pregnant but I'm also trying my hardest to make it fun. Which has proven to be a very difficult task. 

Obviously I want as little drink at the party as possible, because I don't want the bride to even be near the smell of alcohol so for the girls who really need alcohol to have fun, I'm going to need one hell of a party planned. 

So far nothing special had really been planned but whilst I was doing all my little tasks, I was hoping I could think of something that would be quick. 

I had rented out a small place for the night for all of the female side of the wedding party to stay in but other than that we had nothing else. 

I dropped my bag on the floor, running into my room and rummaging through my drawers for the bag of galleons Draco had given me to hand to the people I would be paying to help me set up the place. Draco was also at his final suit fitting and Blaise had some big Bachelor party planned for him as well so he had been apologising that he really didn't have time to help out.