[1]

Copyright 2015. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder. For permission, contact yo_its_mrshoran on Wattpad.com.

*Not Edited*

Introduction; It was a nice, summery Tuesday when I saw it. While I was walking through the mall with my best friend Sammi we stopped to look at the bulletin board and there it was, a poster stating that One Direction was looking for a dance group... Of coarse I wanted to do that because dancing was like being British to me. (EASY!!!) At first, out of instinct, I thought that it would be impossible to even audition because a lot of people would audition! "Sammi, I really want to audition but so many people will and I might not get the chance to-" "ASHLEY! Because of who you are you will be the first person to audition!" Sam exclaimed. " Wait what?!" I questioned.

Chapter One

*Ashley's POV

Oh yea! I thought, I am always forgetting that Louis Tomlinson is my brother... "I am such a nut Sammi!!!" "Lets get out of here before the paparazzi show up Ash!" "Just wait I gotta get the number and stuff first... Ok lets go."

*Before the audition

"Louis?' I say with a hint of worry. "Yeah baby sis?" he says calmingly. " I'm really nervous, all of the boys are gonna be watching plus Simon, Paul, and your producers!!! I'm just not sure if I can do this. I-" "You are gonna do great I just know it, don't worry, just bat your beautiful little eyelashes, flash that gorgeous smile and dance like there is no tomorrow. Now go!" "Alright ok I got this."

*At the audition

As I walk in there is the totally gorgeous Niall and then there is Louis sitting there winking with his thumbs up and mouthing about how amazing I will be. Ok. I think. 5,6,7,8. The choreography pours from me, I know it better than anything else "Ok, is hip-hop next?" I question eagerly "Yes." Simon quickly responds. Ok, I think. This is what I have been waiting for, here we go...

*Louis' POV

There she goes, I'm so nervous for her I just don't know if the lads will like her or if Simon will just because she is my sister and because she will be the only girl dancing, I feel guilty not telling her that it is supposed to be all boys because we are a boy band... I think they should here her-... Oh here she comes, better embarrass her in front of the lads, I know how much she admires us...

*Niall's POV

There she is the gorgeous, one and only, Ashley Tomlinson. She's so fit! Ever since 6th grade when we met on the basket ball court I have loved her, it blows my mind that her and Louis are actually related. I wonder- Oh she is starting to dance... The way she moves her body to the music is amazing. I just don't know how to explain her she is so perfect and I- wait why did she stop dancing and why is she leaving so early? " Louis, where is she going? I questioned louder than expected. I felt my face getting hot as she turned around, she flashed me a pretty adorable smile and now I felt myself starting to blush. How embarrassing! I thought. How will she ever like me now?

__________________________________

Hi this is my first story so I hope you like it. I promise that it will get better just remember that I am new to Wattpad and this is my first story. Please follow, comment, rate, and add.

Thanks