[4] 2

*Not Edited*

*Part 2*

*Ashley's POV*

Did I just say that out loud?! I think I did! Oh god what if someone heard!? That would be the end of me! "Ash? Darlin' please open up." asks a voice I couldn't identify because I was crying. "Ash, please open up. What's wrong?" this time it was Dani, El, and Perrie. "Fine, is anyone else out there?" I ask worried that the first voice was one of the boy's. "Nope just us, now please open up the door," they say like they are worried about me doing something stupid. I got up and opened my door but quickly closed it to make sure that nobody saw me not even my mom. "Sorry I'm such a mess, I just really don't wanna embarrass myself." I say feeling sobs coming on. "In front of who?" asks Perrie.

"Is it Harry? Oh it is Hazza isn't it!" screams out Dani. "No it actually isn't, that's the problem" I groan. "I-I l-like Ni-Niall," I stutter kinda afraid that they would burst into laughter. "Awwwwwwww!!!" the girls screech in unison. "That is so adorable!!!" squeals Eleanor. "YOU CANNOT TELL ANYONE!!! Nobody knows; please don't tell anyone only the people inside this room know." I plead. "Not even Kat or Lou?" Perrie asks sounding confused. "Wow that's pretty awesome actually," comments Dani. "Yeah, it's really amazing that you can keep a secret like that!" exclaims El. "Yeah and we totally promise to keep your secret too!" they all agree. "Swear on your lives?" I ask, just making sure."SWEAR!!!" they say eagerly. "Ok good, just making sure because I really don't want him to find out!" I say happy that they promised not to tell. "Ok now that that order of business is taken care of lets head over to Lou's room."

Hey guys Part 3 is in Louis' perspective, I might update tomorrow but I will be on a plane writing! I love you for the support, reads, votes, and comments. Please comment, rate, add, and suggest.