[5] 2

*Not Edited*

Chapter 5 part 2

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

So anyways, other than me wanting to kill Louis, I WANNA FIND HAZZABOOBEAR!!!! "GET ME OUT OF THIS ROOM!! ITS TO DARK IN HERE!" I shriecked like a witch. I walked outside of the room guiding myself along the wall, I bent down and felt around on the floor. "YUSS! I FOUND IT!" I yelped happily. "Found what?" the group I had left behind me in the room questioned vigorusly. "MY FULLY CHARGED PHONE!!!!" I exclaimed happily. "AND A SUPER BRIGHT FLASHLIGHT APP!!!!!!!" "WOOOHOO!!!" everyone yelled in perfect unison. As soon as I grabbed my phone, I unlocked it and started to flip through the pages of my apps and other nonsense things... Finally I found it after what felt like an eternity "PRAISE THE LORD!" I shrieked, "HALLELUYEA!" I pressed the power button that turned the flashlight on and shone it in my friends faces.

"C'mon guys! I have a few candles in my room and maybe a flashlight or two!" I informed my friends, awesome sister, and evil twin brother. "Follow me guys!" I directed the command at my friends. Niall rushed up to my side with superhuman speed. He smelled amazing, like Nandos and a very sweet yet masculine smell mushed into one, it was intoxicating - thick and intoxicating. "Hey Ash!" Nialler whispered as I led the group across the hall and into my room in search of the candles and flashlights scattered across my semi-clean room. "Hey Niall!" I chirped happily. Instead of responding Niall shoved a small piece of paper into my hand then turned to the back of the group and walked to go butt into the conversation Liam and Louis were fighting in over what video game girl was hotter, Laura Croft from 'Tomb Raider' or Kat from 'Halo'. Ugh boys - stupid, immature, lunaticish, juvenile boys. Seriously like... "SERIOUSLY!" I whisper-yelled under my breath.

As we arrived at my room I told everyone to stay in the hallway because I don't like when people are in my room, then they snoop around and end up opening my walk in closet and finding my shrine to Niall that no one in the population of the world has seen, or will ever see. Sometimes people are just to, ugh, people-y. I went over to my wardrobe and started to open the cabinet part of it, I walked closer and tripped over my own feet. I fell and hurt my leg in the process as well as dropping my phone, was about to scream but shut my mouth so we could find Harry and attention wouldn't be drawn to me. My hands searched the floor around me as I sat up until I found my phone. I unlocked it and pressed on my flashlight app the app crashed and I felt tears brimming my eyes, I tried opening it again and again but it kept crashing and eventually just wouldn't open.

I sat there and silently cried into my hand. Because I closed the door and the power had gone out my room was pitch black and my fear of the dark is very bad. 'Our wardrobe is close Ashley!' I think to myself. 'We can do this!' screams my subconscious. Pain is shooting through my right leg all the way up to my waistline and I couldn't take it any longer. I started to scream but muffled it with my hand tears spilled out of my eyes but I have mastered the skill of silently crying. Don't ask why or how but I have. I started to almost completly drag my body over to my wardrobe and got up into a crouch then went into a one legged stand and opened the doors to it. I gently put my hands into the large, almost oversized, wardrobe because there are some very special, very fragile things inside. As my hands were patting down the inside if the wardrobe my left pinky skimmed something that felt like a candle and my right pinky skimmed the lighter I kept incase this ever happened on the other side of the gigantic dresser type thingamabob. I grabbed both and 'turned on' the lighter, finally I could see again. I don't trust that stupid flashlight app that crashed on me when I needed it most! NOT ANYMORE!

FINALLY AN UPDATE, I have a surprise!

AN UPDATE SCHEDULE! The schedule is every Sunday and Wednsday.

This is dedicated to my bestfriend Skilar from @louislikescarrots and to my boyfriend (his name is going unsaid). I've been going through a rough time so sometimes updates mught be a day or two late. Thank you guys so much for staying with me through this whole 'thingy' I really appriciate it!