Healing Memorys Chapter 19

I Finally Found The Last Cave Till I Meet Lindsey And Caleb,But It Still Pains Me That I Still Miss My Friends.

Once I Went In The Cave I Got Out My Torched And Continued,But It Was Much Darker Before,So It's Hard To See Up Ahead.

I All Ways Assume My Blind Eye Makes It Dark,But I Knew It Was Just The Cave,I Stopped In Front Of Thorn Vines And Bushes.

I Put My Torch Near Them So They Can Burn,But The Vines Wrap Around The Torch,Gavin Freaked Out And Back Up Quickly.

Now The Torch Is Not Showing More Light Then It Used To.

'The Only Way To Get Through These Thorns Is To Go Pass Them' I Thought To Myself,I Put My Foot Over A Vine.

The Vine Slowly Moved On Its Own! It Seems Like It Aiming For My Foot!

I Quickly Go Over Another Vine,More Vines Get There Attention On Me,And Slowly Trying To Grab Me.

I Panic,I Had To Run Quickly,I Jumped And Go Pass Some Bushes,I Dodged Some Of The Vines And Bushes.

Then My Vision Went Black For A Second,My Vision Went Up On,Then I Felt Pain All Around Me,I Then Realized I Am In A Thorny Bush And It Was Poking The Hell Out Of Me.

"Ahhhhhh!" I Yelled And Quickly Got Out Of The Bush,I Was Panting Really Hard,Then A Thorny Vine Grabbed My Arm,I Screamed,This Was Almost The Worse Pain I Have Experience.

I Grabbed My Bow And Turned It Into A Staff,I Swipe The Vines And Bushes Away,But A Vine Stole My Staff.

I Quickly Ran As Fast As I Can Then My Face Was Slammed Into Something,Making Me Fall On My Arse,I Put My Hands On My Head.

I Then Look At My Hand,I Saw Blood On My Hand,My Head Was Streaming Blood,I Was In Tears,I Looked At The Vines Around Me.

Then I Looked At The Tree,'I Have Experience This Pain Before Actually,It Hurled Like A Angry Cow...Angry Cow' I Thought.

Another Memory Clicked In My Head.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I Was Eleven Years Old,Was Screaming And Running For My Life Because A Very Angry Cow Was Chasing Me,I Accidentally Made His Wheat Turn Into Bread.

I Hit A Tree,And I Fell On My Bum,My Head Was Streaming Blood And I Was Streaming In Tears.

I Turned And Saw The Cow Coming Straight At Me,I Back Up And Hit The Tree.

"I-I'm Sorry! I Didn't Mean To Turn Your Wheat Into Bread!!" I Tried To Calm The Cow,But He Kept Charging Towards Me.

"Halt!!"

I Didn't Feel Anything,I Open My Eyes And Looked Over.

I Saw Ryan In A Position,That His Hand Was In Front Of Him And He Is Crouched Down A Bit,"Go Back To The Pen!!" Ryan Yelled At The Cow.

The Cow Got Frighten And Ran Back To His Pen.

Ryan Turned And Ran Up To Me,"Gavin What Happen?" Ryan Said As He Moved My Hair Seeing Where I Was Bleeding.

"I A-Accidentally Turned The W-Wheat Into Bread A-And The Cow Got M-Mad And Broke Through T-The F-Fence" I Sniffled And Stutter.

"It's Okay,I'm Here Now" Ryan Stroke My Head And He Wiped My Tears Off.

He Hook His Arms Under My Legs And My Head.

"I Will Heal You Up With Some Potions,Okay?" Ryan Said As He Walked While Carrying Me,"..Okay" I Let My Slef Relax In His Arms.

The Memory Ended.

"Ryan Always Toke Care Of Me And He Always Calms Me Down" I Slowly Stand Up,Michael's Diamond Necklace Sparked With More Pride,The Vines And Bushes Died Away.

Then I Fell Something On My Head,I Put My Hand On My Head Then I Looked At My Head.

Then I Realized.. 'I-I'm Not Bleeding Anymore!' My Mind Screamed With Surprise,I Was So Happy,"The Memory Healed My Pain And My Head!".

I Looked Over And Saw The Torch Was On The Ground And It Dying Down.

I Grabbed A Grey Stick Nearby And Light It Up Flint N Steel.

Making That Torch,I Continue Into The Cave.

"Special Memories Like This Is The Greatest Thing Ever"