There He His Chapter 5

A Huge Knock At Michael's Door Scared Him,He Was Just Sharpening His Sword.

Michael Slowly Open It And Saw Ryan Nervous And Worried

"..Hey Ryan" Michael Was Looking At Him Like A Complete Weirdo.

"Have You Heard?!" He Quickly Said

"What News?"

"Gavin Is Missing!"

Michael Froze,Gavin..Missing? Oh No,That Can't Be Right Michael Thought,"Oh...My God" Michael Slowly Put His Hand Over His Mouth.

"Hurry,We Must Go To Geoff's House" Ryan Grabbed Michael And Ran

~Geoff's House~

Ryan Got Into Geoff's House (Lucky That The Iron Door Didn't Close On His Like That Last Time) And Sat Down At A Table With Michael Next To Him.

Geoff Was Scared Out Of His Mind And Jack Was Hanging His Head

"Michael's Here" Ryan Pointed Out,Geoff Slowly Looked Up Then Sighed.

"Gavin Is Clearly Missing..But Where" Geoff Was So Protective Over Gavin Once Awhile.

"I Did Find Some Clues,But I Think It's Useless" Jack Answered,He Grabbed A Sewing Machine With Some Thread And Other Things.

We All Looked At Jack's Clues About Gavin

"Hmmm,Ah Ha!" Ryan Called Out,He Pointed At A Finger Print.

"Gavin Finger Print! We Can Track Him Down By Using His Finger Print!" Ryan Answer,Michael And Jack Think It's A Good Idea,But Geoff Question "How The Fuck Can You Make A Tracking Device On Gavin's Finger Print?"

"Well If I Get His Finger Print Then I Will Build The Correct Device To Track Done Gavin" Ryan Said Like The Intelligence Person He Is.

~Ryan's House~

The Boys Were In Front Of Ryan's House Waiting Till He Comes Out With His Glory Tracking Device.

"God! It Been An Hour!" Michael Threw His Hands In The Air

"Uhhh Michael It Been 12 Minutes" Jack Pointed Out,"Oh." Michael Felt Kinda Embarrassed.

Ryan Came Out Of The Device Of Glory,"Finished!" He Called Out For The Crew's Attention,They Ran Up To Ryan And Saw A Small 3D Map.

"Now If I Press This Button.." He Tapped The Button And A Glowing Red Dot Was Showing,It Was Far,It Seems That Gavin Is In The Woods,But The Dot Was Not Moving.

"Oh Cool! I'm Guessing That's Gavin" Michael Pointed At The Red Dot,"Okay Gang,We Must Get Gavin Back" Jack Called Out,Geoff Toke The Device,"I Will Be Leading" Everybody Agreed And Ran To The Stables.

~The Stables~

The Crew Ran To The Stables And Found That Gavin's Horse Is Token Even Geoff's Horse Armor,"THAT FUCKER TOKE MY HORSE ARMOR!!!" Geoff Shouted.

"Well Use Gavin's Iron Horse Armor" Michael Plainly Said To Geoff,Geoff Rolled His Eyes And Toke The Armor,The Old Iron Was Rusty And Sturdy,It Seems That Gavin Never Used This For A Mouth Now,If Your Asking The Crew.

The Crew Got Onto There Horses And Waited For Geoff's Command,Geoff Was Looking At The Device Ryan Made,"He's In The Forest" Geoff Pointed To A Forest A Far,Then The Device Started To Beep.

"He's On The Move!" The Red Dot Was Going Out Of Map Of The Device,"Let's Hurry And Get Gavin!" Jack Shouted

Geoff Started To Run To The Forest As Well As The Crew