Dream Or Reality..? Chapter 22

"Hello?" I Said,I Was In A Cloudy Fog Area,It Had Different Colors Mix With Pink,But I Know It's Really Stupid Of Me Saying Hello,But There Can Be Somebody Nice Here.

"Lindsey?....Caleb?" I Had To Find Somebody,Even If It's A Stranger I Need To Be With Someone,"Hello?" That Was Not Me And That's Not My Echo.

"H-Hey" I Replied,I Waited A Few Moments Then I Heard Some Words,Words Like 'Who Are You?',That's Definitely Not My Echo,I Quickly Ran To The Voice In The Foggy Clouds.

I Jump Over Some Clouds That Look Like Boulders,I Scan The Area For Any That Is Moving,"Hello?" The Voice Was Getting Closer Then I Thought,"H-Hey!" I Replied.

I Ran To Voice,Then I Saw Someone Who Was Looking Around,"H-Hey,You" The Person Turn,I Then Realized..

It Was Michael!

"Gavin!!" Michael Said To Me,I Quickly Put My Hand On My Left Blind Eye,"M-Michael!!" I Was Surprised Like Him,Then He Ran Up To Me And Hug Me.

"Gavin.." Michael Weakly Said,I Knew He Had A Pure Heart,But I Didn't Know He Can Really Show It,I Hugged Him But Kept My Hand On My Sliver Blind Eye.

"Michael,W-Where Are We?!" I Questioned,I Wasn't Ready To Let Him See My Eye.

"I-I Don't Know But I Am Happy To See You!" Michael Pulled Away And He Wiped A Tear From His Eye,I Put A Fake Smile On My Face.

Then I Realized He Didn't Buy It,"Gavin..Why Are You Covering Your Eye?" Michael Questioned Me,"O-Oh My Eye Is.." I Couldn't Make A Good Excuse.

Michael Grabbed My Hand And Can't Believe What He Saw,"G-Gavin W-What Happen!" I Didn't Make Eye Contact With Him,"After That Huge Creeper Explosion,Caleb Told Me That I Now Have A Blind Eye..Now I Can't See Far And I Can't See Half Of My Vision".

I Looked Down And Shed A Tear,Then I Felt Two Arms Go Around My Hips With A Tight Hug,I Heard Him Sobbing On My Shoulder,I Let Some Tears Shed And Accepted The Hug.

"It Shouldn't Been Me.." I Froze,Didn't He Really Said That?,"N-No Michael! It Was An-","N-NO IT WASN'T!!" He Interrupted Me,"Gavin..You Couldn't Have Been Killed.." He Kept Sobbing.

"Michael,I Have Survived" I Rubbed Soft Circles On His Back Calming Down,"Y-Yea,But Y-You Are In The P-Poison Dimension" He Sniffled,"But I Am About Escape With Lindsey And Caleb!" I Tried To Cheer Him Up.

"L-Lindsey An-And Caleb?" Michael Stayed Calmed,"Yea,They Are Helping Me Escape" I Kept Calming Him Down Michael Pulled Away,"What I-Is It L-Like In There?" He Asked Me,"Well..".

"It's Very Dark And Scary,Even A Lot Of Danger Is In There,The Place Is Full Of Forgotten Memory's,Even I Can Die In There,But I Know How To Get Out Of There" I Smiled Weakly At Him.

"So Don't Be Scared,I Got Those Two With Me" I Wiped His Tears Away,"Okay,I Trust You.." Michael Seemed To Be Calm,"But That Eye Looks Pretty...Cool" Michael Toke A Closer Look.

Then We Heard A Wolf Howl,Our Vision Turn White And We Blackout