The Realm of Death Note

The Realm of DeathNote

This is my first fanfiction so take it easy fellas!

Disclaimer I don't own DeathNote only my OC.

Chapter 1

It was just a normal day when Mikan Sayami was watching anime on her laptop in her comfy living room while sitting on her couch.

She was watching her favorite show of all time.

Death Note*note the awesomeness*.

She was watching her most favorite part of all time in the DeathNote entire series ,the tennis match.

"Come on L you know you can win so beat the CRAP out of FREAKIN' Light!Kick his ass to the curb!"

KA-Shank!

"NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!"yelled Mikan as she saw that her cheering failed and L lost.

"Dang Light and his supposedly perfect self to win that match."grumbled Mikan.

She yawned and look over to the clock in her living room.

1:00Am it read.

"Well time sure does go by fast when you watch DeathNote.I blame Light and L for this!" Mikan said matter-a-factly while pointing her finger in the air.

She then turned off her laptop.

She stretched for a few moments before getting off the couch to go to her room.

Her room was decorated with pink wallpaper and an assortment of anime pictures including DeathNote but she took no notice of those because she headed for her bed

As Mikan climbed up to her bed she said to herself with a chuckle"If DeathNote was real Light will have a lot of crazy shit coming his way and L will live for more justice .This I swear to God,Budda, or even the Shinigami King whatever."

She then took one more moment to calm down her thoughts when sleep took over.

Little did she knew a creature of darkness watched her every move and heard what she said.

"This could get interesting",it chuckled darkly as it watched Mikan calm stirring and snoring in her sleep.

OOOOHHHHH what's going to happen next?

REVIEW for creeping things staring at you in the dark!