The Realm of Death Note Ch.2

Chapter 2

DICLAIMER:I do not own DeathNote just my OC Mikan.

MIKAN's Point Of View

"Hm who turned on the lights,"I asked sleepily as I opened my eyes.Then suddenly I turned around to look at my surroundings.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?!!"

I woke up to find that a)I wasn't in my room,b)it was freakin scary dark,c)there was a strange Light coming towards me.

WHOA WAIT HOLD THE FUDGE A LIGHT!!!!????

As I said there was a bright light coming towards me in the void of darkness.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH DEAR LORD DID I DIE'!!!!??"

DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

But wait it is coming towards me so I'm doomed.

"Hello Kami-sama this is Mikan it's nice to meet you,"I said to the upcoming light.

"Hello Mikan,"replied a deep voice in the light,"Hate to break toward you but I'm not that kind of 'God'."

"Then what are you?" I asked shakely.

"Hi the name's Shiki I am a Shinigami,"the thing spoke.

The light finally in front of me showed the speaker.

It was a 6 foot tall Skelton-like creature with a face that resembled a dead mouse holding a lamp.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

A hand covered my mouth.

"Don't humans ever shut up?"asked the Shinigami.

"Whhll wmt duu yoooo ttggk daft hmmmuns shoji wum tuum zee aa shhngmi?"

"Excuse me, I didn't quite catch that?"asked Shiki as he took his hand away from my mouth.

"Speak ."he commanded.

"First off I'm not a dog(not your bitch,Thankyou!)?Second I said Well what do you want a human to say when they see a Shinigami?"

"Point taken,"he replied back.

"Oh yeah before I forget where am I ?" I asked Shiki.

"Mikan you are in a portal going to the world of Death Note." He said bluntly.

I stared at him with shock and surprise on my face.

I blinked ."Come Again?"

"No you heard right you are going to the realm of death note Mikan."said Shiki with a creepy grin on his face.

"..."

"WHAT !OMFG THIS IS AMAZING !DUDE I NEVER BELIEVED THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE BESIDES FANFICTION!(Oh the irony - .-')" I yelled loudly.

"I can finally save the love of my life L!I get to also save other life's like Matt and Mello!Light is totally gonna get kicked in the balls!He must Suffer.Fuck Yeah!"

"Heh heh,I knew picking somebody like you would be interesting," Shiki said darkly.

"Here keep this," he said as he handed me a black backpack.

I eyed it suspiciously and took it.

"What's inside here?"I asked the Shinigami.

"Oh just stuff you need on your journey which will begin in

THREE

TWO

ONE."he explained before I blacked out again in the void of darkness.

Review people for Saving L!:)