The Realm of Death Note Ch.5

Ch.5

DISCLAIMER:I don't own DeathNote just my OC Mikan.

I turned a corner but L was still on my tail even if I tried to trick him.

My attempts on leaving him in alleys failed drastically.

I even tried to climb a tree to get away from him but sadly he can climb too,Damn.He looked like a panda when he climbed on the other hand this panda wanted to arrest me.

All this time I was carrying a backpack which now weighted like Hell around all over the place.

I jumped out of the tree and ran almost out of energy to a crowed place full of people and I ducked into a group out of L's eyesight.

I moved with the crowd and 'Borrowed' the clothes from unlucky people that pass by me.

In the distance as I moved along with the crowd of people I saw a couple of police cars and I recognized the officers.

There was Matsuda,Aizawa,and Mogi there but wait was Chief Yagami?

I turned around to go the other direction but a strong grip hand on my arm stopped me.

The hand belonged to non other than Chief Yagami and he looked at me frowning.

"Madam you are under arrest-"he didn't finish that sentence because I bit his hand and ran off without looking at his reaction.

I tried to go through another alley but I was tackled by a certain person ,L.

I'm screwed.

He was on top of me giving me a glare.

'Resist the urge to fangirl.I will Resist!Dont think about glomping him.Resist woman!'

"Who are you and how do you know I'm L?"he asked.

I decided to play dumb.

"Im just your average fangirl that finds stuff of her favorite idol that means you on the Internet." I replied stupidly.

"There is no files of my picture on the Internet for the public to see otherwise I'll be dead." He said glaring from above.

Gah he got me there.

"Ah,lucky guess?"I said finally giving in.

"You're coming with me,"he responded as he pulled out handcuffs from his pockets(Ah,the magic of men's deep pockets)and slapped them on my wrist.

"Where are you taking me?"I asked as he pulled me to a cop car.

"Back to Headquarters.I need to ask you more questions on how you know my identity.There is a 75% chance you are Kira.."he replied bluntly as I got in the car.

No,Not the Percentages!!!

Before I could comment a hand shot out and put a rag over my mouth and nose.

Few secs later I was out like a light.

~*~*|-*|*-|*~*~

-Hey guys I'm writing another fanfiction called Just your Average Fangirl.This is another story where a different OC goes to Death Note.She will use different ways then Mikan perhaps even smarter ways.

Mikan:Hey what do you mean by that?Are you saying I'm dumb?

Me:Says the one who got captured by L.

Mikan:-_-'' Ah,Right.

Review for blaming the Internet.

:)