Chapter 6(How Fast Time Flies)

ELLIE'S P.O.V {SO I CHANGE CAT TO ELLIE}
"Well its obvious Rob have a crush on you." Allie speaked. I was so suprised. Like PeterPan? Like my all time favorite character on favorite Tv Show have a crush on me. "Well he's cute." I said. "Gross! He's my best friend" Allie said. Sticking her tongue cause' of disgust. "Well you don't care." I said. "You have Chandler!!!!!" She said. I looked at her while driving. "He is not my boyfriend!!!" I said. "Fine. Fine! If you broke his heart I'll kill you!" She said. "Someone have a crush on my prom date" i teased. "Stop it!".

LEA'S P.O.V:
Me and the family are going for a family dinner at a fancy restaurant and I was getting ready and Aga opened the door. " babes you look perfect." He said. I was so flattered. "Wow. Flattered Mr. Muhlach." I said with a showable smirk. He kissed me. And I replied to it. "Let's stop this Muhlach. We have a dinner to attend." I said. And we got down. We saw our two beautiful daughters. "Looking good mom." Ellie said. As a compliment. "You too... Wow! Allie looking mature!" I said. My two little girls all grown up. I got a little teary about all of this. How fast did the time flies?