Chapter 15

Lea's P.O.V:

I don't know what to do the past 2 weeks Allie gone missing. I don't even know what I'm doing. Ellie didn't come to school because she's the one trying to find Allie. I always known that Allie was different from Ellie, she have this huge dream to take over the world. She know she can, and she will. No wonder she went away, because she can. She's brave, she's independent and she can live without us. I don't want to say this but Allie is a troublemaker, not in a bad away. It's not like she will kill someone, she never listen or believe on us not even once. I remember when she and Ellie was younger they always play outside, and I always say they're not allowed. Guess who always brag Ellie to play with her because she never listen to me? Allie. When Ellie was dating this guy at her 9th grade, Allie went to take him from Ellie even though she was just in middle school. Not saying that she is a bitch or something. I must say, I always believe Ellie not Allie. And after she left I realize I was the one who was doing something wrong to her that's why she became a rebel.

 "I know where Allie is!" I overheard Ellie from the hallways. I took a peck while laying on the bed. It was Taissa and Ellie. "Do you remember that Circus we've visited in Florida?" She finally spilled out. "what?! Ellie that was a haunted circus." Taissa yelled. "Exactly, she always love that! Remember she once said she wanted to be a freak. Because she felt unique and special?" Aga came out of nowhere. "Hi Taissa, oh Ellie, you're still not going in school?" He said and Ellie whispered something to him and they both looked at me. I pretended I'm reading my favorite book. Aga closed the door and I heard footsteps going downstairs. What was that all about?