Chapter 11 { The Arrival }

Third Person View:
This family is getting worst because of the two sisters. But everything will be happy again but someone will leave and someone will arrive.

Lea's P.O.V:
We were waiting for Taissa and Gerphil at the airport. Taissa and Gerphil, I had them when I'm in Miss Saigon. Aga's ofcourse. I left them in London because they want to study there. Taissa and Gerphil, are just like Ellie and Allie, but alot changed. Taissa and Gerphil are different, their relationship are solid, because they're mature. I know Allie and Ellie will come to that stage too.

"Mom!" I heard a familiar voice. It was Gerphil, Taissa quickly runs to me and hugs me. Its been awhile, I missed them truly. "Dad!" Taissa said as Gerphil hugs me and she hugs Aga as well. As for Allie she was sitting at a bench. Gerphil sat beside her, "hey something wrong?" She asks Allie, as she hugs her. It was the cutest thing ever. Taissa was still clinging on me. It was perfect.

Ellie walks to us, with some starbucks. Ellie gives us our drinks and hugs Taissa and Gerphil. "How was london ?" She asks them, sipping at her cup. "It was great! We really miss all of you!" Taissa answered. I looked at Allie, who don't even look that excited, she wears a lot of eyeliner with some black dress and some leggings and a leather jacket. I noticed, this is not Allie.