Chapter 16 {The Circus}

Allie's P.O.V:
I loved being in this circus. I thought they closed years ago because they scare most of the kids away. But they never did to me. Maybe I am someone different, perhaps special. I went here because I know they'll never come here. First of all Ellie is scared of this place. Second of all it's in Florida, they probably thought I'm dead by now.

"Ellie! You're back!" The circus manager, Elsa said. "Madam, that's Allie." Pepper her assistant who have dwarfism corrected. Ms. Elsa always forgets when it comes to Ellie's and my name. "Oh forgive me darling, I've missed you!" She said, hugging me. We stayed at the hotel near the circus when we visited Florida. Every night I always tend to find myself visiting them. I don't know why, but I actually enjoy their company.

We walked to the camp, I must say the circus wasn't that entertaining anymore. My favorite ride was full of rust. There's leaves falling down from the trees and the posters in the front was taken down. "What happened?" I asked, I haven't stop looking around. It's just really creepy. Maybe they just stopped the activities in this part for private purposes. "It's sad to say. But the circus have been discontinued." I can see the sadness in Ms Elsa's eyes. She indeed gave up running this circus. "But ofcourse, I can't just throw the freaks." She added. I love how she call them freaks. People nowadays uses freaks in a bad way, but it actually meant something special. Because being a freak makes you special. "You still took care of them?" I said as I looked at the way we're walking we're already in the tent. "Allie!!" James with the lobster hands said, he was about my age now. I remember when we're younger we always play and I hate when he performs in stage because other kids, including my sister makes fun of him.