Drunk Story

Instagram: lady_alright

Elsa's POV

"Jack?"

In one swift movement, he was now hugging my waist, he was on top of me which made me blush and squirm. Since I was laying down, it was kinda making the situation weirder by the second.

"I-I'm sorry Els, I-I didn't know what happened to me b-back there. Please don't hate m-me." He sobbed leaning his cheeks on my stomach.

"J-Jack..." I breathed. It was very hard to take in air since his grip was very tight and firm, "Jacckkk..." I tried shaking him but he just continued on crying, "JACK!!! C-Can't breattthh!!!"

"I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE DONT YELL AT ME!! PLEASE!!" He sobbed harder at every word, his grip loosened a bit, which I am very thankful for.

What's his problem?!!

"Jack?! What's the fudge is wrong with you?!!" I screamed.

"AAAAHHH!! DON'T!! JUST PLEASE DON'T!!! DON'T YELL AT ME!! I'M SORRY!!" He began crying very hard resulting my shirt to get soaked.

I breathed in and out which was kind of a struggle since his tight grip from earlier came back. I calmed a bit and ran my fingers through his white locks soothing him with the lullaby my previous mom used to sing to me when I was sad, angry, crying, or sleepy.

Elsa: Let it go

The snow glows white, in the mountain tonight

Not a footprint, to be seen

A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like, I'm the queen

The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside

Couldn't keep in, heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in

Don't let them see

Be the good girl, you'll always have to be

Conceal, don't feel

Don't let them know

Well, know they know

Let it go

Let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go

Let it go

Turn away and slam that door

I don't care, what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway

-End-

I cracked a smile at the precious memories I had with my mom. I looked down at Jack and saw him snoring peacefully still hugging my waist with a loosened grip.

I then felt sleepy, so I closed my eyes and let peaceful darkness take over me.

Mom

././././.

Jack's POV

I woke up feeling the softest mattress ever, I rubbed my hands at it feeling the fabric.