#Chapter 28: Why the hell did I ever exist?!

#Chapter 28 (Jennifer's POV)

By the time I reached the library, it was already 10:15 pm. I parked the car and went out to only see an empty and closed library. Where in the world is Lisa? I thought she asked me to meet her here? I looked around and found nobody in sight. I sighed. Gosh Lisa is always like this. She's probably hiding somewhere.

"Allison Jones? Stop playing games with me girl!" I exclaimed, feeling goose bumps on my arms.

For some reason, I felt as if someone was watching me. I heard quiet footsteps approaching me from behind. I smiled. This girl really like playing tricks on people. I turned around to only be faced to an unknown man, walking towards me with an evil smirk etched on his face. I slowly backed away but he was fast and placed a handkerchief on my mouth and nose.

I knew too well what it is soaked in and didn't breathe in the chloroform. I kicked and punched the man on his stomach. He was still strong not backing down, only strengthening his hold on me. I did last kick directly to his 'precious' friend before took off running. The man cursed as he bends forward, moaning in pain. I took this to my advantage and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I could not see anyone around to help me.

I went into the alley nearby and ran towards it. I heard hurried footsteps following me and I pushed myself faster. I looked behind me and saw the man from earlier gaining speed towards me. I looked back to the front and found myself at a dead end. It's over. I'm freaking dead.

"Get away from me! PLEASE!" I cried.

My heart started pumping vigorously. I was sweating profusely. This somehow reminded me when I was escaping from my mum's friend that one night. The man stalked towards me. He somehow looked familiar and I felt like I knew him from somewhere. I tried figuring out his facial structure but it was too dark to see.

"Oh I'm sorry dear. I can't do that. Just be a good girl and follow me. You wouldn't want anything to happen to Allison. Would you?" He taunted me.

This voice! I know who it is! But it couldn't be, right? What reason could have to kill me? The more he approached me, the more I freaked out. Shit! Think Jennifer! What should you do in this position? I could make out his facial structure more clearly when he got nearer to me. I was right it's him!

"Mr Dashwood!" I gasped.

He lips curved upwards, shamelessly checking me out from my head to toe. I could distinctly smell the smoky smell from him.

"Oh yeah babe! Take this last chance to see this gorgeous face of mine. Who knows this might probably be the last time." He smirked.

I could feel myself pale at his statement. He is going to really kill me. I tried backing away, looking around once more for help. But it was too late. Before I knew it, he pressed the cloth from earlier and as soon as the scent hit me, I fell into the darkness.

^^^^^^^

I woke up to find myself in a room. I look around and found nothing familiar. Where in the world am I? I get off the bed and started walking towards the door to only be stopped by a sudden great pulling force. The sound of metals clanking, grabbed my attention. I brought my eyes towards my legs and saw them being chained to the bed, constricting me to move anywhere but near the door.

"What the hell is this?!" I yelled at no one in particular.

I pushed myself forward, fighting against the chains, straining me to the bed. Due to the impact, I was pushed back and fell back to the ground. I grimaced in disgust at the ground. It was slimy and god knows what the hell these things are.