TWENTY THREE ➳ REUNION

twenty three ➳ reunion 

Klaus and Stefan get out of a car while Echo took off her helmet and stayed sat on her motorcycle, enjoying the feeling of finally having her precious Ed back.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus told Stefan as Echo slowly climbed off the vehicle and to the two men.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked, getting straight to the point.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus questioned the vampire.

Stefan shrugged his shoulders, "Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

Klaus smirked, "Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend. Chicago was magical."

"Yeah, well, I won't take your word for it. If your taste in cities is anything like your taste in coffins, then your taste sucks." Echo said as she remembered the numerous times she tried to undagger his siblings, only for either him or Stefan to stop her.

"Going to get down to business, then?" Klaus queried the two.

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan asked the hybrid.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her. We also need to find a way to help Echo." Klaus responded, walking over to the car door which was being held open by one of his minions.

"Um, actually, I don't need the witch's help. I have a few witches on speed dial, so yeah..."

__

Echo, Klaus and Stefan entered an empty and quiet bar. Echo looked around the dimly lit room with narrowed eyes.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asked Stefan who looked around in disbelief.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan stated.

"You got to be kidding me." They heard a voice say. They turned to see a woman with white hair and Echo wondered how old this witch actually was.

Klaus smiled, "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..."

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." Gloria cut off the hybrid.

Echo grinned at the witch, "Oh, I like you. You don't like him too."

Gloria smiled at The Archer before she looked at Stefan, "I remember you."

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan trailed off and Echo looked at him in disbelief for actually being embarrassed of saying that she should be dead. It was only a simple question.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" Gloria asked the vampire.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus told the two who were behind him.

"You don't say." Echo said with a sarcastic smile.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." Gloria replied and Echo furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She knew that no simple herbs and spells could slow the aging process. 

"Echo, Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus suggested, pointing to the bar.

Stefan shrugged, "Yeah, sure thing."

Stefan went to the bar and just as Echo as about to follow behind, Gloria spoke to The Archer.

"You're Echo Petrova. The reincarnation. Also known as The Archer." Gloria stated to the teenage girl.