O.N.E

"Hey Laura!" April yelled running down the hall after me. I turned around to see what she wanted

"yeah?" I questioned

"so. I heard there was a new guy coming today and he is EXTREMELY hot. well, that's what I've heard." April is the peppy type, I just love her energy she always makes me smile no matter what situation we are in, but I can still trust her with everything. she can still be serious too.

"awesome" I said flipping my hands in the air. honestly, I didn't really care. I've never had a boyfriend before, probably because I've never really found what love is. Also I've been told that I'm an awkward person to be around, so I don't want to start one of those relationships were the couple barely talks. Yes, I do believe that some boys are hot, and I sometimes crush on them, but I don't think I'm ready.

I looked over at April. her jaw was dropped. I followed her stare to see what see was looking at. my jaw dropped too, and my heart started to pound. o...m...g... I thought to myself, he is literally the hottest, cutest, sexiest, handsomest, beautifulest (I think those are all words) guy ever!

he walked by us, April's head turned where ever he went. I smacked her arm. she looked confused at me. "chill" I whispered in her ear.

he had almost bleach blond hair, the most beautiful brown eyes and perfectly toned arms. he was tall, maybe about six foot. he wore a black shirt, a black jean jacket over the shirt, really dark blue or black skinny jeans, with black combat boots, and didn't seem to have a backpack but just a motorcycle helmet in his arms. typical bad boy.

the boy seemed confused. it didn't look like he knew where he was going. he looked over his shoulder at me and April. he started to walk over towards us.

"where's the office?" he asked in an impolite tone. ugh I dislike rude people so much! I don't take their unkindness, I don't deserve to be treated rudely, I don't care how hot and sexy the person is, I didn't do crap.

"excuse me? couldn't you have asked nicer?" I snapped. April grabbed my arm as a sign for me to cut it.

"sorry, could you please tell me where the office is?" he sounded a bit sarcastic, but I'll take it.

"up those stairs, take a right, and it should be the first door on the left."

"thanks." he said turning away, then stopped. "you know what?-"

"what" I cut him off.

"i like you.. what's your name ms.sassy?" he asked with a smirk

I'm starting not to like his sarcasm. "Laura"

"Laura...." he said probably hinting for my last name.

"Laura Marano."

"okay ms.sassy, see you around." he turned around and walked off with his helmet dangling from his right hand and swaying the way his arms moved.

"Laura!" April said. "I can't believe you were mean to him!"

"he started it!" wow I feel like a first grader.

she gave me a look. "you know I watched him talk to you and he looked... uh... mysterious! yeah that's the word. it was a sexy mysterious."

"I know he's sexy but he's also rude and I don't like is sarcasm."

"ugh Laura why do you have to be like this?"

"it's just who I am okay? now let's go to class we are going to be late." I told her.

~First Period Class~

I walked in and sat at my normal desk, April came in to sit next to me (the desks are in pairs). I was writing down the homework off the homework board into my agenda and April did the same. foot steps walked by me, I heard the chair from the set of desks behind us pull open, then I heard "hey ms.sassy" oh god. I turned around to see the cutie siting behind me. "you know" he said "I'm starting to get sick of the name mrs.sassy already"

"how about you just call me Laura."

"how about... I can't think of a name now, but. you know I'll just think of a different name each time I see you."

"or you could just call me Laura" I snapped starting to get a bit agitated.

"woah woah, snappy, calm down..." he said in a seductive like voice. from that point I just ignored him. there was a part of me that wanted to strangle him and another part wanted to be his best friend.

in class the English teacher said we could have the rest of the class to write and essay about whatever we wanted. as I was writing I would get this strange feeling like I was being watched. I turned around and sure enough he was staring at me. we made eye-to-eye contact then he smirked. there was definitely something wired about this boy, he was just different. I didn't even know his name yet.

~End Of Day~

"bye April!" I yelled to her as she walked to her car and I walked to mine. I always park mine in the back because I don't want the idiot boys in my school to trash it or anything. plus I love my car, it's my baby. I walked over to my car, it was freezing out. I put my key in the car to unlock it then "sweet cheeks, how ya been?" I turn around to see the boy leaned against my car window giving a devilish smile.

"how'd you get here so fast? there was no one here like 30 seconds ago." I questioned

"I have my ways." he continued smiling while looking down straight into my eyes.

"what's your name anyways?"

"Ross" he was still looking into my eyes. awkward.

"well I have to go now, bye."

"woah... sweets, not so fast." his elbow left the window of my car and Ross walked slowly and stood right in front of me, looked deep into my eyes, once again. "don't leave me without a kiss of course."
------------------------------
Hope it turned out okay! feedback appreciated! also I would love some advertisement to hopefully get some more readers!

Instagram: r5darksiide <3