The Beginning

This is Kelsey in the picture thingy. Okay then..... This is dedicated to
Jasmines POV.

"KELSEY!" I yelled from the orphanage.
"What?" She said walking down stairs.
"Where's Alex and Eli?" I asked.
"Upstairs... Why?" She asked
"Go get them. Wanna go out like shopping?" I asked making things clear.
"Yea let me get them." She said.
(Skipping to the stores cause I can)
"Oh! We are so going in here!" Elizabeth said really girly
"Ummm... You can I'm going to Hot Topic."
"Yea..." Said Kelsey
"Me to...." Said Alex trailing off.
"Fine then I'm going back I'm not your friend Jasmine I felt pity for you. You'll never get adopted and your just a tacky bitch and no one likes you you'd be nothing without Kelsey!" With that she stormed off. I was shocked my eyes were welling up with tears I blinked thinking that it would keen them in but I'm always wrong. I ran off mumbling a quick excuse of having to go to the bathroom.
I got to the nearest bathroom just in time for the tears to start spilling out of my eyes. I heard the door start to open so I ran into one of the stalls.
"Jasmine? Honey are you in here?" I heard Kelsey ask she calls me honey and via versa.
I wasn't going to say anything but then I let out a loud hiccup.
"Jasmine?" She said.
"Damn it!" I moaned.
She lightly laughed as I came out of the bathroom stall. My tear stained cheeks were red and my make up looks a little bit like Andy Biersack's make up. Not that that's a bad thing he is a sexy beast. Yea I wouldn't mind being adopted by him. But anyway.